Dragonfire XP Big Bore Vs. Stock RZR XP (video)

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Ask and you shall see. Check out our NEW RZR XP 955 Big Bore Kit in Action! We put our Big Bore Kit up against a Stock RZR XP. Let us know what you think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4T3u_i5KVM]Dragonfire RZR XP 955 Big Bore Kit (Drag Race) - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks man, We had a lot of fun doing this one. We are going to have a killer dune video this year, can't wait to get started.

I have posted the link on the web site, to all of the XP performance. Keep in mind Underground members get a discount. At full retail your about $1425 (+ core fees) to get everything you need. However we are adding options and variations constantly and there is a few different routes you can go already. William Yokley is running our Stage 2 set-up and it's doing great for him. He just took 1st in the Washougal WORCS race.<O:p</O:p

DragonFireRacing.com - Engine Performance

Hey Chris will they only allow bb in your class still? Are they ever going to allow turbos?:eek:

Yes Leo, they still will not allow turbo's in VORRA. I remember last year a few in the WORCS series, but they did not do well. Last year running a stock motor in the 800 class did good but now in class 1 and class 1000 I need to build up my XP motor to compete.

Thank you DFR for building a nice kit.

I have posted the link on the web site, to all of the XP performance. Keep in mind Underground members get a discount. At full retail your about $1425 (+ core fees) to get everything you need. However we are adding options and variations constantly and there is a few different routes you can go already. William Yokley is running our Stage 2 set-up and it's doing great for him. He just took 1st in the Washougal WORCS race.<O:p</O:p

DragonFireRacing.com - Engine Performance

What does that price include? Very interested, I already have dual yoshi with PIM and Data.

Cyilinder, Pistons, Gaskets, & Cam based off all the Stage 1 Stuff. They really like the Head work too but it's not required to run this kit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back