Crashing the 2010 Kawasaki Dealer Show in Vegas!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
DSC_4152.jpg

This week at the Kawasaki Dealer Show, Kawasaki introduced 2 potential new dealer direct aftermarket equipped Teryx's. Funco Motorsports and DragonFire Racing have produced 2 dealer model Kawasaki Teryxs fully equipped with Long Travel Suspension including shocks-arms-axles, Cage, Seats, Harnesses, steering wheels, Wheels & Tires, and performance upgraded ignition/CPU's. We are waiting for official word from Kawasaki on when and if these SVO units will be availble for purchase. UTVUnderground.com and UTVGuide,Net WILL be the first to know so stay tuned!!!! More pics in this thread......

So last week on my way to the Sand Sports Super Show I had the opporuntity to go to Kawasaki headquarters in Irvine, CA. Our good friends there took me on a full blown behind the scenes tour of this amazing facility showing me where "all the magic happens" when it comes to developing, marketing, and prototyping new motorcycle, SXS, and powersport vehicles. Needless to say the place is AWESOME!!!

I was lucky enough to get to meet a few of the team members and see exactly how big the green machine really is!! During my tour I was allowed access into Ryan Villapoto's personal racing semi and got to see the inner workings of both the pro and amatuer team garages.

As I walked back out to my truck and toyhauler (which had to be parked in the back 40 of the massive Kawasaki parking lot) I stumbled across an envelope. There laying on the ground inside this envelope was 2 VIP All Access Passes to the 2010 Kawasaki Dealer Show being held in Las Vegas October 4th-6th. I thought to myself, maybe I should call my buddies inside and turn these in? Then I started to think, WWJCD (What Would Jon Crowley Do?) Well he would call me up and say LETS RIDE!!! SO thats what I did!!!!!!!!

So Jon Crowley and I have booked our trip and we are headed to LAS VEGAS to crash the 2010 Kawasaki Dealer Show and I will tell you this, what happens in Vegas, certainly will NOT stay in Vegas!!!!!

Until then stay tuned to see whats inside......................................................

MonsterKawasaki.jpg

Last edited:
WWJCD (What Would Jon Crowley Do?) .... LOL. After the SSSS, I have the itch to ride. Maybe we can bust a Teryx or two from the show and hit the trails.

Can't wait for this Joey. Just a few weeks out. Been to lots of media events, but never a dealer show.

I will be armed and ready to blog, tweet, FB and YouTube. Stay tuned. :D

Perfect. :D Can't wait to hear how it goes.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

You guys crack me up!! LMAO!!

Have fun cant wait to see and hear what you guys find!!

We just bought the 260 HP Jet Ski. Dealer told us a new model Jet Ski will be introduced at the show.

Rumor is a 300 HP Jet Ski,, but that's rumor is coming out of Czechoslovakia where it's claimed they already had their Kawai Dealer show,, and no speed limiters.

Pure rumor.

Hope Kawai gets a serious sport SxS on the market.
Love Kawai stuff.

Dang... And I thought I was special( well my mom always said i was)

When R u rolling through the I.E. I may have to roll you for a pass.

We leave in the morning...I got you coverd Grant...just make sure you bring a helmet!!!

Crowdog and Wally World set to ROLL!!!!!!

There is plenty more in the world of Teryx......so we hear???? This will wet your whistle... MUAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH See you here Thursday night where we MIGHT have some interesting stuff to show??????

teryx2.jpg

teryx3.jpg

teryx4.jpg

teryx5.jpg

I got pics but you will not believe the 2 Teryxs I am looking at!!! YEEEEEEEEEEE I will send them to Rusty to post once I have the thumbs up!!!

WWJCD (What Would Jon Crowley Do?) .... LOL. After the SSSS, I have the itch to ride. Maybe we can bust a Teryx or two from the show and hit the trails.

Can't wait for this Joey. Just a few weeks out. Been to lots of media events, but never a dealer show.

I will be armed and ready to blog, tweet, FB and YouTube. Stay tuned. :D

"Bust a Teryx or two and hit the trails" eh'? Careful what you ask for!

That was a totally un-necessary adventure but, it. Was. Awsome!!!

LMAO...Heppy, I had an amazing time but its going to take me a few days to recover...LOL...What an adventure....I cant wait to share it with the Underground!!!

DSC_4047.jpg

So here is the scoop.....lol

Kawasaki invited myself and Jon Crowley (Crowdog) of UTVGuide.Net/UTVWeekly to attend the 2010 Kawasaki Dealer Show held in Las Vegas, NV. Now I know, the dealer show is a big show put on for the dealers of Kawasaki, this is their chance to learn about Kawasaki products and all dealer related information. But what was special is just us 2 were invited by Kawasaki to come and participate in a special introduction of new Teryx's.

Now I wont go into all the crazy details just yet, I will save some for a later article but I will tell you that Kawasaki is potentially very close to helping produce 2 new Teryx's that will be available in dealerships for 2011. These 2 new Teryx's are built by Funco Motosports and DragonFire Racing and come fully equipped with all you see in the pics!!! Not only did we get the opportunity to be the first UTV media reps to lay eyes on these machines in a formal setting but we also got to go on a once in a lifetime experience to test these machines for Funco, DFR, and Kawi.

Jon, Myself, Chad & Grant George and Mike Green of Funco, Wally World, and 5 other Kawasaki reps including Team Green Reid Nordin and Hep Jeff Heppner of UTVUnderground literally drove these new vehicles along with a few of the others personal Teryxs out the door of the Dealer Show, onto trailers, and then we proceeded to do 250 miles from Las Vegas to the high deserts of Hesperia, CA all off road in these brand new fresh off the floor Teryxs. The trip was organized and led by Wally World and took us through some of the coolest desert riding trails I have ever ridden on. IT was quite the experience considering I stayed awake for a total of 33hrs. The ride itself lasted just around 12hrs in total. I will start a seperate thread highlighting that trip but will also produce and article for UTV Off Road Magazine highlighting our trip.

For now enjoy the pics of the Show, and let me know if you have any questions!!

DSC_4072.jpg

DSC_4073.jpg

DSC_4074.jpg

DSC_4075.jpg

DSC_4076.jpg

DSC_4077.jpg

DSC_4078.jpg

DSC_4092.jpg

DSC_4105.jpg

DSC_4109.jpg

DSC_4152.jpg

DSC_4154.jpg