Kawasaki Cognitos Teryx LT kit spy photos

more progress, although a couple minor things we r gonna change.
thanks to www.ironworksspeedandkustom.com
i would not be able to finish it before SEMA with out them!

build2.jpg

build3.jpg

build4.jpg

this cage is coming together! still got a few more things to add.

got you biggjim
build8.jpg

build9.jpg

build10.jpg

build11.jpg

thanks guys, we be back on it Monday! got 4 days left to build before we head to Vegas to setup for SEMA.

radiator mounted, oil cooler mounted, seat belt restraints tacked in, fuel filler mounted, pbs breather mounts in, passenger fender partially mounted. pictures dont even do this thing justice, you gotta see it in person!
build15.jpg

build18.jpg

build19.jpg

build22.jpg

Here she is at SEMA! Runnin but still need to build the roof and a couple other details!
IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

Nice work justin looks cool, Can you take a picture of the front hood around the front part of the cage. I'd like to see how you did that. I am assuming the cage doesn't have to come off for the hood to be removed.:D that is awesome

thanks! i tell you what tho, the pictures dont do it justice. you got see this thing in person!

i will get a pick of the hood for you, no i dont have to remove the cage. there is a bunch of stock plastic not there anymore, a typical teryx would not need as much of a cut as we did mine.

Thanks, It is a pain in the @$$$$$$ to remove the hood and have not found or seen a way to cut the hood that I like, but this looks like it would fit in with how my cage and aluminum work is. Thanks for taking the time to do this Cognito.:D

Nice work justin looks cool, Can you take a picture of the front hood around the front part of the cage. I'd like to see how you did that. I am assuming the cage doesn't have to come off for the hood to be removed.:D that is awesome

here is one from inside the door and one from outside

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back