Cognito Motorsports

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
ahhhhh man..that sucks......hows the motor coming Jim? You heading out for Dune Tour?

You live and learn I guess....I only torqued this one to 12 pounds.Ya the motor is done...back in the rhino and we will be off to dune tour next wednesday...I wish there was more time. I thinking about trying a new long travel kit. I'm think I'm gonna try out our Local guys suspension kit. He is one of the leaders of the industry in the truck stuff.

Re: Welcome Web Cam Inc.

Sick!! Well hopefully we will get a chance to toss a beer back!!!

You live and learn I guess....I only torqued this one to 12 pounds.Ya the motor is done...back in the rhino and we will be off to dune tour next wednesday...I wish there was more time. I thinking about trying a new long travel kit. I'm think I'm gonna try out our Local guys suspension kit. He is one of the leaders of the industry in the truck stuff.

Who?

Cognito is blowing it up at M4SX! Seem like a good group of guys!!!

Keep us posted Jim!

DSC_8090.jpg

DSC_8092.jpg

DSC_8093.jpg

DSC_8094.jpg

todd @ hunterdorks tested the webcam on the 700fi and lost 7hp when he switched it from the hotcam stage 1?????:eek:

cognito hafd the problems with their lift kits breaking the ifs chevy ones, we had a customer that we ended up putting a bulletproof kit on it and he has had no more issues with it breaking and keeping alignment.

Got pics or some more to your story? Ive NEVER, EVER heard of a Cogntio kit break, and Ive run them on 2 of my trucks and have installed probably 20 of them and serviced many more.

Ive got a 10-12" for sale for a 1/2 ton 99-08 Chevy if anyones interested :D

Justin is a stand up guy and stands behind his work his lift kits and rhino long travel kit are sick

Joey Justin will be camped with us at dune tour..stop by. I will be at pad 5 hopefully across the st from booyaa.

Id like to see some pics of what was breaking. I have been looking at lifting my truck and as of right now that is probably the kit I would use. Still undecided if I want to lift it or keep it old man style

Got pics or some more to your story? Ive NEVER, EVER heard of a Cogntio kit break, and Ive run them on 2 of my trucks and have installed probably 20 of them and serviced many more.

Ive got a 10-12" for sale for a 1/2 ton 99-08 Chevy if anyones interested :D

This was when i was working at trucks unique 2 years ago the customer moved here from cali and came to us to warranty it we couldnt get it warrantied so had it welded up and bout 4 months later it broke again. After that we ended up getting a 12" bulletproof kit for it and i still see the guy driving around he lives somewhere near me. I know there was pictures taken and emailed but since i dont work there anymore i dont know what has happend to them. I do know last time i was over there the cradle was sitting in the scrap metal pile like 4 months ago

Joey Justin will be camped with us at dune tour..stop by. I will be at pad 5 hopefully across the st from booyaa.

Id like to see some pics of what was breaking. I have been looking at lifting my truck and as of right now that is probably the kit I would use. Still undecided if I want to lift it or keep it old man style

I will be camping on booyaa st i can check and see if they still have the pics from it 2 years ago. I aint bagging on his product its the only cognito kit i have ever dealt with. The welds on the driver lower side were breaking on the cradle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back