Cleghorn rd this Sunday mar 23rd?

Had a great ride today. That Cleghorn ridge is fun. 1 roll over and 2 flats and Can Am Maverick that kept going into limp mode. Pretty sad too...the Maverick spends all its time at Berts getting warranty work done.

2014-03-23%2016.57.32_zpszvixkgmu.jpg

Let me guess......plumber on his side?
I was ready for a nap. Lol

Figures. I've seen how he drives LOL
Burn

From the pix it looks like he's ok and thats good .
My ego is hurt just a bit. Am a lil embarrassed. But honestly i dont think I could of gotten around there any other way lol

Corey, as Rich said, glad you are OK! That looks like a fun route!

Thanks I was worried about my boy, hanging from his seatbelt.
"Dad my waist hurts" "ok son let me unbuckle you and you are going to drop out of your seat" the look on his face was priceless.

Of course when we get home the first thing he does is run in to tell my wife how we rolled and blew a tire out on the fire trail. Jeez kids sure are the first to throw you under the bus in this case it was my rzr lol

Thanks I was worried about my boy, hanging from his seatbelt.
"Dad my waist hurts" "ok son let me unbuckle you and you are going to drop out of your seat" the look on his face was priceless.

Of course when we get home the first thing he does is run in to tell my wife how we rolled and blew a tire out on the fire trail. Jeez kids sure are the first to throw you under the bus in this case it was my rzr lol

LOL! Kids are great at ratting you out. My 8 year old does it all the time.

Looks like a fun trail. How many miles did you end up doing and how long were on the trail?

I may have to join you guys the next time you go out there.

LOL! Kids are great at ratting you out. My 8 year old does it all the time.

Looks like a fun trail. How many miles did you end up doing and how long were on the trail?

I may have to join you guys the next time you go out there.

We did 28 miles in about 3 hrs. Probably would of rode longer if I didnt blow my tire out on a rock on the firel trail doing about 35 mph.
Join us on the next one.

We did 28 miles in about 3 hrs. Probably would of rode longer if I didnt blow my tire out on a rock on the firel trail doing about 35 mph.
Join us on the next one.

I will try to make the next time you guys go out there. It is a close enough drive for a day trip.

Dave - you are a funny man.

I will try to make the next time you guys go out there. It is a close enough drive for a day trip.

Dave - you are a funny man.

Try to make the Miller canyon ride in a couple weekends. Going to do some awesome riding, show these guys some trails they have never been in before.

I may try to make that one as that trail is on my list to checkout. It would just be a Saturday trip for me. Just depends on my kids baseball schedule.

I may try to make that one as that trail is on my list to checkout. It would just be a Saturday trip for me. Just depends on my kids baseball schedule.

That would be cool. My son starts soccer real soon. How much you wanna bet he has his first game that saturday. He will be missing that day if there is a game.

you too must be in baseball fun (hell)!

You ready to stretch the legs (bang off the rev limiter) on your T4 in the desert again?

Basketball and Volleyball Hell!! LOL

Yeah, Im ready to hit the desert whoops at 50mph (rev limited) with my 7.86" of massive T4 suspension, causing mass neck injuries again....that's why they make Aleve....:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back