Cisco Kid - Carne Azada Ride - April 1st to 3rd ;-)

Then north east of that spot down an old faded jeep trail takes you to a spot where there is still tank tracks from pattons tanks on the desert floor 33 33'54.29"N 115 28'33.84" W. Then just past that is some old mines 33 34'05.23"N 115 28'02.13" W.

I found a place that we have never been and would be kind of neat it's a place called Patton's Throne it's where General Patton sat on this small hill over looking the flat desert landscape and watched his tank squads practice. There is still a small wood pole at the top of the hill and a small road that winds around it to the top.The GPS cords on google earth are 33 32'49.86" N 115 29'.77" W its along x gasline road off of Bradshaw trail. This would be a great place to eat lunch and maybe walk around the desert floor to look for Patton artifacts!

It's an easy ride most of witch is flat dirt roads but I think this would be a fun ride and see a little history........

I look it up and lets put this on a to do list ;-)

Then north east of that spot down an old faded jeep trail takes you to a spot where there is still tank tracks from pattons tanks on the desert floor 33 33'54.29"N 115 28'33.84" W. Then just past that is some old mines 33 34'05.23"N 115 28'02.13" W.

This will be on the same list ;-)

Shit now I hope the baby comes so I can do this ride!
THat will be cool ;-)

Cool Cisco, there seems to be a lot of trails in that area to explore. The trails look easy but I think it would be fun to play.

Here's a map showing the caches in the area:

geocache.jpg

Yup I just got log in ;-)

So we pick like 8 places maybe 2 at each place we stop that will make for 4 stops ;-)

If you bring your computer on this trip we can locate them at camp and on the trail ;-)

This will be fun we need to let the kids know if they take anything they need to put something back in ;-)

Pretty much always have it.

I'll look at these and see which ones might be better.
Not sure how far out we want to go though?

Pretty much always have it.

I'll look at these and see which ones might be better.
Not sure how far out we want to go though?

We can go out to Hotel Calif and look for some then on red cayon trail mid way stop and look for some back down bradshaw at the train area stop and look for some ;-)

3 good places to start, but join in and let me know if we want to stop at diff locations ;-)

I found a place that we have never been and would be kind of neat it's a place called Patton's Throne it's where General Patton sat on this small hill over looking the flat desert landscape and watched his tank squads practice. There is still a small wood pole at the top of the hill and a small road that winds around it to the top.The GPS cords on google earth are 33 32'49.86" N 115 29'.77" W its along x gasline road off of Bradshaw trail. This would be a great place to eat lunch and maybe walk around the desert floor to look for Patton artifacts!

It's an easy ride most of witch is flat dirt roads but I think this would be a fun ride and see a little history........
hey brev if ya dont make this ride for sure easter should be ok /wbaby :)

Menu for Saturday ;-)
>>
>> We will have some 2 to 3 diffrent salsas, guacamole and Fresh Queso with
>> tortilla chips on the tables, just to get the party going.
>>
>> Main food:
>> Carne Azada
>> Flower tortillas
>> Quesa Tacos (This is a BBQ Flower Tortilla with melted cheese and then
>> you
>> put Carne Azada in it + salsa)
>> Mexican Rice
>> Spicy Refried Beans
>> Fresh Queso (White fresh cheese)
>> BBQ - Chele Gueritos (BBQ yellow chiles)
>> BBQ - Green Onions

Menu for Saturday ;-)
>>
>>
>> Main food:
>> Carne Azada
>> Flower tortillas
>> you
>> Mexican Rice
>> Spicy Refried Beans
>> BBQ - Green Onions

WOW, THAT'S OVER THE TOP Frank. I read the post and all the taste came back to me from Novembers trip .

Menu for Saturday ;-)
>>
>>
>> Main food:
>> Carne Azada
>> Flower tortillas
>> you
>> Mexican Rice
>> Spicy Refried Beans
>> BBQ - Green Onions

You want help with some of this??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back