Cisco Kid - Carne Azada Ride - April 1st to 3rd ;-)

We had lunch at hotel California and the kids had found another geocash .It was about a easy 10 degrees in the hotel
IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg
IMG_0197.jpg

Uh, Cisco, I found your red thong, it fell out of your XP on that last hill......you want it back?
1785-photo.jpg

I really like the first pix of you DD, it was nice meeting you again.I don,t think your 60 tho ,but the sun and dust was in my eyes a lot :D
IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

Glad the 4 is back and running and done just in time Breven ROCKS, (sand drags ?)

Ya sand drags just over the hill from our house. We thought if we got out of the house and watch some top fuel cars the noise would make Maci come faster. And........................ it did not work.

Ya sand drags just over the hill from our house. We thought if we got out of the house and watch some top fuel cars the noise would make Maci come faster. And........................ it did not work.

You might have scare d her so much that she would stay in the safe zone, at the sand drags that is.

Brev, there was a dude there with a WRX motor hanging off his Rzr4!! If I drop off my Rzr4 at your house again, can you hook me up with a 6.6 Duramax motor on mine? I could use the extra torque.....:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back