BIG NEWS and UPDATES from LOORRS Surprise

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
DSC_0590copy.jpg

Curtesy of Kermit @ RaceMarkerPhotography & Race-Dezert.com

LSR8.jpg

I feel so bad for Greg and his team. He is one of our favorite UTVUnderground team members and its really unfortunate to see such an awesome car wrecked so bad. I am waiting on details but for now here are the pics. As far as I know Greg is ok but I am sure he is really sore.

In other LOORRS news, UTVUnderground Team Driver Tyler Winbury broke his foot and sprained his wrist while playing on his BMX bike in the pits. A trip to the hospital confirmed this. To keep Tyler in the points chase Garret George (cousin to Chad) will pilot the Wagon Burners/UTVUnderground Kawasaki Teryx. Anyone who has seen Grant drive a buggy or UTV knows that he knows how to push the limits. This should be interesting.....makes me even more bummed that I wont be there!!!!

LSR7.jpg

LSR5.jpg

LSR4.jpg

LSR3.jpg

LSR2.jpg

LSR1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: BIG NEWS from LOORRS Surprise

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a_HD8ZB4KA]YouTube - LSR SR1 Wreck Aftermath www.UTVUnderground.com[/ame]

A walk around provided by UTVUnderground memeber Justin AKA Facteryfmf

yeah that was a phone video...not his fault he sent it to my phone and I uploaded it

Very bummed to see Greg's car. Looks like the main part of the chassis did its job though.

Stoked to hear the Grant is going to drive. Wish I could be there to see it!

Gregs fine, tweaked his left foot/ankle a little but otherwise ok. Cory Sappington said it looked like a sprint car it rolled so long complete with a 5 spin pirouette about 10 feet off the ground. Figures, I missed the whole thing.

Pretty sure its Garret George (Chads cousin) driving Tylers car now, I dont Grant could bend himself enough to get through the window.

Yesterday while waiting in line Tyler & Cody were riding the BMX track at Speedworld when Tyler endo'd and jacked himself up, we hadent even made it inside the track yet & Tyler already took himself out.....Pat was a little pissed. :D

Cody destroyed a wheel yesterday, Moto Gary loaned me his spares but said if one of us needed another he was pretty sure he knew where there were a couple of spares......see original post lol.

Racing in other classes repping UTVUnderground:

Austin Kimbrell double Duty in Pro Lite and Unlimited UTV

Jacob Person Pro Lite

Chad George Double Duty in Super Lite and Unlimited UTV

RJ Anderson Double Duty in Super Lite and Unlimited UTV

Brent Fouch Super Lite!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members