BIG AIR - BIGGER DISASTER.. WOW

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ODfEznWwEGw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

PERFECT back ground music! That made me smile and laugh. :D
I also noticed and wondered about the 1 wheel drive XP. Then they showed us why, how convenient!

Why did he go from a nice level jump to a nose dive mid jump...never seen that before. Hell I thought the first jump was near perfect.

I was thinking he tapped the brakes but the wheels stay spinning...I guess just coming off the go pedal on a hit that big is no bueno

yep, you let off and the front end comes down. Nice head snap. Hopes hes ok.

I x2 the music, the lack of experience and first time out is a learning experience he will never forget. I also bet he will never tap the brake again while in the air. :D

I guess his "good buddies" didnt tell him that XP's have a tendency to "buck" in the rear end, no helmet + lack of experience which results in a crash = helmet law for everyone else. Glad they all walked away safely.

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT.:D
I guess his "good buddies" didnt tell him that XP's have a tendency to "buck" in the rear end, no helmet + lack of experience which results in a crash = helmet law for everyone else. Glad they all walked away safely.

No Helmet, No Nets, Stock cage and could killed the camera guy and seriously injured himself! IDIOTS!!!

*Im sure this is something I woulda did in my youth :) Hope they learned a lesson.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back