Beau Baron Joins Team TK UTV for 2012

TurnKey UTV

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
We are pleased and honored to announce the addition of AMA ATV & MX World Champion driver Beau Baron to team TK UTV for the 2012 WORCS season. Beau will be driving his TurnKey UTV built 2012 Polaris XP featuring new products geared for the race track. Beau is a racing natural and is one of the most exciting drivers to watch. In his first race behind the wheel of a UTV at the 2011 Soboba GP he powered is stock Polaris RZR-4 to the finish line taking first place. Stay tuned for pictures and updates on Beaus newly built RZR XP. Welcome to the team Beau.

Look forward to seeing the build! Should be a competitive season in WORCS. Keep up the good work!!

Beau was forced to race his stock RZR-4 XP900 and placed in the top 5. I have official results but waiting for pics to load. Will verify exact position. But his TurnKey UTV RZR XP900 was not completed in time to be at Round 1 and Beau told me he was not sure when this car would be done. Only that he was hoping it would be ready by Round 2 but even that is up in the air. He didn't go into details.

Congrats BB!
Come out and race BITD with us also!
MP

BITD RACERS are welcomed at the WORCS SERIES as well and it's your style of racing!

It's just a matter of time before we see one.

Beau,
Hope TK can finish that beast up so you can test before the next race! Beau took 5th place in round #1 in his stock rzr4 xp 900 thanks to POLARIS......

I was surprised he got thru tech inspetion without doors. I thought it was mandatory this year. I guess a exception to the rules.
Either way, dude has got talent.

Well the guys at WORCS did say they would let some things slide in the first few rounds until guys fully understood the rules.....

That just sucks to be left out with no car that your sponsor promised would be ready! Glad to see Beau got a car to use!

The RZR-4 XP900 is the same one he raced at Soboba. Its his / ATVRiders.com demo unit so he has it all year as a back up car.

I was a little suprised to see all the cars that didnt comply to the six points of mounting. According to tech the will need to have these cages changed by Primm.

It's 6 point if it's a Stock cage. Aftermarket 4 point cages are legal. I am running one of the cages you speak of and we are legal. If you want to get technical we have door bars that run down and bolt in. So it could be called a 6 point. Just because we don't have down tubes in the rear doesn't mean it's not legal or safe.

No worries. These cages are built as a production unit people can buy and bolt on. Not a custom one off unit. Holz builds them. RJ Anderson, myself and Jake Grecco are running them. They come with mounts for relocating the stock radiator also.

well i think its a great cage i was just thinking that it would suck to have a brand new cage that has to be modified. But great you dont.

The RZR-4 XP900 is the same one he raced at Soboba. Its his / ATVRiders.com demo unit so he has it all year as a back up car.
The problem for Beau is he has commitments to sponsors such as Polaris, ELKA and more to run the full schedule at WORCS in the XP900 Racecar not the stock XP4. Good thing Beau can drive the wheels off the stock car and at least get decent points for the day. This is not right! I'm sure there are a lot of others that would be willing to step up and finish his build if pulled the car.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got my car yesterday and I will try to post pictures soon. It looks awesome and I am really impressed with everything Adam and the guys at TurnKey UTV were able to do with the mangled mess of an XP that I had given them. I only asked for a few things to get through the new WORCS requirements and they did it just the way I wanted, plus they did more than I had asked them to. I am confident that this car will get me where I want to be in the coming WORCS races. I appreciate all the concern that many of you had about me not having a built car at round 1 but things worked out and its all good now. See you at Stateline!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back