Awesome video "The mess of it"

VBosch02

Hey guys, here is the newest video out from Rick at G4products. The video is mix of our families and friends over the past few years. Including Glamis, worcs round 7 and G4product's shop. Enjoy!

[ame="http://youtu.be/b4ZixegYKLM"]302 Found[/ame]

Enjoyed it very much , liked how the motor of the sand car came thru the song and then disappeared .

Hey Ryan, can u find out for me what editing software was used for the video? Thanks

Great clips and cool video..

Dave when can Stummpy come over for the weekend and teach me how to use my GoPro to make so video clips ?

Great clips and cool video..

Dave when can Stummpy come over for the weekend and teach me how to use my GoPro to make so video clips ?

Good luck with that!! I tried to learn by watching, and it's not easy. The software is pretty busy!! I'm upgrading this week to Final Cut Pro X for him!! I cant wait to see the improvements in future videos with access to the extra special effects and slo-mo stuff!!

Maybe peeps can email their go pros to stumpy and he can make a video for a fee. Lol college fund :D

Good luck with that!! I tried to learn by watching, and it's not easy. The software is pretty busy!! I'm upgrading this week to Final Cut Pro X for him!! I cant wait to see the improvements in future videos with access to the extra special effects and slo-mo stuff!!

Can't wait to see the videos Dave! Get em coming!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back