Apologies & misc. LOORRS stuff.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Just got home and holy crap its 104 degrees, I though we left Phoenix..

I must apologize to my son for his 2nd place on Sunday, he had a pretty good lead w/ 3 laps left & I made a rookie move over the radio that let Tyler sneak by and that was it, my fault, wont happen again.

Congrats to Tyler Herzog & Ivy Racing, great weekend for them going 1-1, good job!

Another congrats to John Dempsy on his first(?) Unlimited win! After it looked like he wouldnt get out on the track Sunday the COD crew pulled through with a motor swap and a win, impressive.

Speaking of COD, I got to sit talk with Chad & Joe, both very cool guys.

Same goes for Grant of Funco, that guy has alot of history, I coulda sat and listened to him all night.

Special thanks to Gary Thompson and the COD crew for loaning us wheels to get through the weekend.

Funny to watch Bobby on the podium with a trophy in one hand and an axle in the other, 3 wheel drive 3rd place. Let go of the mic Bobby.:D

Best podium interview, Garret George...you had to be there :eek:

Very excited to watch RJ Anderson get 3rd in SuperLite Sunday, congrats.

Thats all I can think of, were all wiped out but its time to unload and get ready for Vegas.

IMG00294.jpg

hahhaha....who's kid is that? hahahah

Great work to the R3 Motorsports team of Code Rahders!!! Way to rep for us out there!!! Can't wait to see you guys in Vegas!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back