Andrew Buck racing his Buckshot Bullet @ Glen Helen! VIDEO

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiIc4sXRwCU]YouTube - Off Road Racing with Andrew Buck of Buckshot Racing[/ame]

Thats interesting...I dont know if you guys first remember when the Buckshot bullet was early in development they stated it would have a streetbike engine but the video stated a 2.2 Gm. It should be pretty fast. AWD????

I had the opportunity to drive it at King of the Hammers, Very fast and fun to drive just wish you could race it in the UTV classes......2WD

You have any idea how much it weighs? I went to the site but there isnt much info on it yet.
I dont remember what Andrew said, but when driving it it didnt feel any heaver than my Rhino. Very nimble & FAST!! In desert races this would be the ticket, lots of MPH.:eek:

This would be a sweet desert racer...Not sure how it would do at Glamis since the AWD is gone but still should be fast. Just not as quick off the start and at steeper hill climbs.

I saw the buckshot bullet out in Glamis acouple months ago at Brawley Slide. Not sure if it was Andrew driving it or how many have been released but this thing was climbing hills wit no problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back