AGM is looking for a few good men.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
I thought I would throw this out on the UNDERGROUND. AGM is looking for guys to help out with our Baja 500 and 1000 race support. If you are interested please let me know. The 500 is only 6 weeks away.

This is good opportunity to be part of a very competitive race team.

Here is a link to the team website.

AGM

DUDE! For anyone who has not experienced a Baja Race with a big time Class1 or TT race team you got to take a dvantage of this! Throw your fears of Baja aside and consider jumping on this opportunity. The AGM team travels as a large group equipped with strict security protocol ensuring everyones saftey!

Rusty and I participated in the 1000 with AGM and it was an experience of a lifetime! Great team with 2 very competitive Class 1 Race cars! Great food, drinks, and best of all good people and racing!!! I plan on attending the 500 with the team I hope some of you will be with us!

01_15_IMG_993120Kopie20K.jpg

How much does it pay? Do they pay hazard pay as well? I don't know what's worse down there, the Swine Flu or the drug wars hahaha!!! Sounds like a great time! :D

Like Jesse James said. I look at the border as a big filter to keep out the pussys!..... Man up gentleman.

Dont make out with pigs.
Dont buy crack in TJ at 2:00 am.

These same rules apply in Compton.

Last edited:
Its free!! Just commit and bring some spending cash...rooms and most meals are usualy covered....you will usually be set up with a chase truck and a crew member.....best deal ever!!!

if you cry about some sparks blowing your way how are you going to react when you have to change a tire int he middle of mexico in the middle of the night??? No sissys allowed......hahahahaha

We are still looking for a couple of volunteers for the Baja 500 race. You do not need to be a super star machanic. Example (JOEY D) helped at the 1000 last year.

Please pm me if you are interested. We need about 4 more people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back