A Monster Of A Kawasaki On UTV Off-Road Mag

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Props to ya Joey, great article on Jon's Teryx in UTV Off-Road Magazine. Just got my copy in the mail today. The pics are awesome as is the writing as usual.
Keep up the great work.

I have been a subscriber for a year now and I have to be honest this was the best issue by far!!! Joey and Troy my hats off to ya for a great read!! Please keep it coming!!

Cheers,
Brett

Great mag! Love the article Joey! I got the little write ups in the long travel buyers guide and a shot of me in the RT Ranger ad!LOL

yea I agree it is one of the better issues :D

Yes, but I think that LTI should build me a set of +5 with a +3 Rear and +1 Front wheelbase stretch for my XTZ, so I could test them out under desert race, KOH and AZ Short Course Series conditions and report on them....Heck, I would even use my own King Shocks...
I have prime sponsorship door space available on the car right now...

Last edited:
hey darryl we decided not to make a LT kit for the arctic cats due to all of the frame strengthening needed to support the arms sorry!!!

hey darryl we decided not to make a LT kit for the arctic cats due to all of the frame strengthening needed to support the arms sorry!!!

I understand that, I had to add quite a bit of frame stiffening and bracing to mine.
Actually, I'm having to build custom J-arms to get the stretch I need. The diffs are being moved slightly to accomodate the longer wheelbase.
But thanks anyway.

if you looking for someone to build you a one- off kit we could work with you on that!!

that's what it's going to end up being is a one off custom kit. I need to finish a few other things and then I'll get the final specs put together on the J-arms. I know the front and rear wheelbase spans I need, but I need to finish some bracing and then relocate the diffs so that the axles can get max travel within the frame span.
I'll let you know what I decide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back