A little fun in Ocotillo Wells today

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
joeydcopy.jpg

Joey D. & the UTVUnderground RZR4 doing some Car-2-Car filming with Chad Ragland in the 2013 Ford Raptor​

Check it out! Weather is sick!!!

View attachment 7374

View attachment 7375

I wish I could talk about what we are doing but I am excited to get to rig some sick cameras to the UTVs to do some high speed filming.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335371012.747601.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335371012.747601.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 113
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335371036.433272.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335371036.433272.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
JOEY, YOU SUCK!! ;) I'm stuck at work and you're out playing with some fast toys in the desert.......

You bastard!!!!

Ok just what part of your job sucks? Trips around the world, free toys to bash, and a helicopter to video it. Eff me I hate my job today.

Site Admin. warning[level 2]
**Taunting
**Gross negligence to on duty members [section.. Code 5]
Member: Joey D.
Recon Code: 22.5998

Finally left at sunset. What a gorgeous day! Had a blast running Ocotillo Wells. Full report to come...

Definitely jealous.....and very curious of why you were filming. Can't wait to see some footage!

So now I think I can fill you guys in a bit on what we were doing. UTVUnderground was contacted by Mad Media to come and assist on a video shootout with the PickUpTrucks.com guys. The concept was to test the new 2013 Ford Raptor vs. the 2013 Dodge Ram Runner. Trophy Truck Driver Chad Ragland would be the talent to wheel the trucks and yours truly would be manning the UTV's to go head to head with both trucks and capture the action on camera AT SPEED!

Needless to say the day of shooting was a BLAST! The UTVs were the stars of the show as both parties from Ford/SVT and Dodge/Mopar devisions were blown away with how capable and impressive the UTVs were. The only casualty of the day was a wheel and tire on our Wildcat.

In all both machines, the Wildcat and RZR4 XP were phenomenal in the big bumps of Ocotillo. I had a ton of fun wheeling the machines SXS with Chad in the big trucks on our test loop. Once the video drops we will link it here!!

Our next shoot will be tomorrow in the deserts of Nevada once again with yours truly but this time BJ Baldwin and his Trophy Truck will be the SXS culprits! This should be interesting! lol

Thank you to Dan Fernandez for coming out and giving us a hand!

More pics to come!

joeydcopy.jpg

So now I think I can fill you guys in a bit on what we were doing. UTVUnderground was contacted by Mad Media to come and assist on a video shootout with the PickUpTrucks.com guys. The concept was to test the new 2013 Ford Raptor vs. the 2013 Dodge Ram Runner. Trophy Truck Driver

<snip>

Thank you to Dan Fernandez for coming out and giving us a hand!

More pics to come!

Another tough day at the office, huh mi amigo? I'm jealous. You never come and play at Cougar Buttes or Johnson Valley/Stoddard Wells.....

Have fun and be safe.:)

Dan...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back