#620 The Home Depot Race Rhino

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Congrats to James Shelton for his 5th place finish at Soboba! He has one of the cleanest race rhinos in competiton!! We look forward to seeing more of James this season and here in The Underground!

DSC_7531.jpg

DSC_7532.jpg

DSC_7686-1.jpg

DSC_7687-1.jpg

Thanks Joey. It been a uphill battle for Kevin Wheeler and I trying to keep up with with faster and lighter cars. The car has under went several changes since it was built for desert racing in 05. Thanks to Lonnie Banks, Janet at The Home Depot on H Street in Chula Vista, Allen at CTI Racing, Scott at Motorworld of El Cajon, WEBCAM, Summers Brothers Axles, and some great friends. See ya at M4SX!

Thanks Joey. It been a uphill battle for Kevin Wheeler and I trying to keep up with with faster and lighter cars. The car has under went several changes since it was built for desert racing in 05. Thanks to Lonnie Banks, Janet at The Home Depot on H Street in Chula Vista, Allen at CTI Racing, Scott at Motorworld of El Cajon, WEBCAM, Summers Brothers Axles, and some great friends. See ya at M4SX!

You guy's have done a great job with this YAMAHA.

F-Lowes

Nice Depot car. looks Clean,but not after that last race.
Good luck next week,see you there..

Thanks! The hood probably weighs a pound or two more than stock. Made of fiberglass. Used it to create alittle different look. Tired of the same rhino look. Also by being wider sheilds some of the dirt and off the front wheels. Didnt help alot at the Mud Bogs though. LOL.

just figured i would ask. up here in washington there are nobody with some shiznit like that. guess i need to get so SOcal to see the good stuff...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back