5th Annual SoCal Buggy Bash Oct 14-16 jawbone canyon

AG, what is the itinerary for riding on this event weekend? Any planned rides or is this just kinda ride all over? Thanks, Dave

Hey Bryce,
Is the camping area in Jawbone or Dove Springs? I know I could type in the GPS but I'm too lazy:D

OK, you're too slow:eek: I looked it up and see it is in Jawbone:D Cool thing is that you're Buggy Bash Camp is only about 1/2 mile away from our favorite camp spot:D We camp off the SC251 which is north of Buggy Bash Camp up the SC176 (Gold Canyon Rd) and then left on SC251. I will post up a better map of the area for ya later so that peeps have a better idea of the overall area.

Hi all it will be great to see some new faces this year plus you older ones. Just kidding Cisco :plove ya man. Happy belated.
rzrluvr we do have an agenda. Sat will be the main ride over to the Mojave side to Burrow Schmitd tunnel and all the surrounding sights. I am bringing my big grill and will be cooking Hamburgers and dogs of some sort for all for the potluck on Sat. after the ride, any persons and foods are welcomed. Jim I think I saw you mentioned you might make it should I mount you on the list?

ageekwithajeep, Jeep x2, excursion (2) Plates, Napkins, Forks
Wreakreation, buggy, th, f250 (2) peppered ham
Ghosthunter, magic van, buggy (2) potatoe salad (low carb:)
PGH, th, buggies (2) chips & salsa
Jojano th, 800cc beast, mini rzr (4?) hotdogs & hamburgers-bbqs (tables)
Papa bear 90% sure (1?)
Jbquadrider, th, buggy (12), Friends two th, 2 Joyners 1 Rhino, 2 Rincon, sheet cake (tables) & whatever.
Devil Dog, th t2 trooper (2?) beans
DMcrossfire (6) buggy's, rhino
Speedyangie, rzr, th, f350, quads, dirt bikes (5?) - beer, margaritas, appetizer, salad, ribs, cornbread, cake
..........(we're celebrating a birthday!)
jbl, buggy, quads, (3) spagetti
Shebug-Teamfarm, buggy's (2) breakfast cookies (dog bites) buns, beer and sidedish
Buggyman36 tent'nit(2)
Johnrzrs (In spirit love ya john)
TutTech (1?) buggy running or not (sat)
dude47 (2?) buggy

Hi all it will be great to see some new faces this year plus you older ones. Just kidding Cisco :plove ya man. Happy belated.
rzrluvr we do have an agenda. Sat will be the main ride over to the Mojave side to Burrow Schmitd tunnel and all the surrounding sights. I am bringing my big grill and will be cooking Hamburgers and dogs of some sort for all for the potluck on Sat. after the ride, any persons and foods are welcomed. Jim I think I saw you mentioned you might make it should I mount you on the list?

Ghosthunter, magic van, buggy (2) potatoe salad (low carb:)
Papa bear 90% sure (1?)
Jbquadrider, th, buggy (12), Friends two th, 2 Joyners 1 Rhino, 2 Rincon, sheet cake (tables) & whatever.
Speedyangie, rzr, th, f350, quads, dirt bikes (5?) - beer, margaritas, appetizer, salad, ribs, cornbread, cake
Shebug-Teamfarm, buggy's (2) breakfast cookies (dog bites) buns, beer and sidedish
Buggyman36 tent'nit(2)
dude47 (2?) buggy

Mount me??? hmmm

We'll know better next.

Tryin to work it out. It'll be good if we can see you guys,

Hey Jim, mount, slap you on the list whats the difference. Would be great to see you and Melissa. Let us know. That beast your building needs to see some Mojave Dirt.

RZRluvr thanks for the heads up on the maps and I am pretty sure we will also have a handful of maps @ camp. You and Jim are added. A head count would help too.

Ghosthunter, magic van, buggy (2) potatoe salad (low carb
Papa bear 90% sure (1?)
Buggyman36 tent'nit(2)
dude47 (2?) buggy
RZRluvr (2) RZR
Jim & melissa (2) buggy

Bryce would i need my jeep registered for this ride? Really want to take it out of the garage and get some dirt on this thing

Bryce would i need my jeep registered for this ride? Really want to take it out of the garage and get some dirt on this thing

You will need either a plate or a green sticker to be legal. Or just hope the BLM guy doesn't swing by:eek:

.............Saturday ride and Grub schedule................

Wake up, smell the roses, and have some coffee.Socialize until 10:00. Then start your engines. It will be about a 4-5 hr trip stopping for lunch @ Burro Schmitd, so I recommend packing a cooler with food and drinks.
I will start the grill @ 4:00 and with some help prepare tables and whatever.
...................Grub @ 5:00

Would be fun to have a night ride but we can talk about that @ Grub time.

Papa bear 90% sure (1?)
Buggyman36 tent'nit(2)
dude47 (2?) buggy
RZRluvr (2) RZR
Jim & melissa (2) buggy

Papa bear 90% sure (1?)
Buggyman36 tent'nit(2)
dude47 (2?) buggy
Jim & melissa (2) buggy

I no go! It's Kathy's B-Day on that Weekend:eek:

oh georgy, DEATH

Papa bear 90% sure (1?)
Buggyman36 tent'nit(2)
dude47 (2?) buggy
Jim & melissa (2) buggy
chupa cabra (4?) 2 buggies, 1 rhino

I have great news. JanoGraphics is sponsoring everything I bring and cook on the grill this year. So everyone be sure to come Sat. with an empty stomach. It's gonna be goooooooooooooooooood.

...................Saturday schedule............................................
Wake up, smell the roses, and have some coffee.Socialize until 10:00. Then start your engines. It will be about a 4-5 hr trip stopping for lunch @ Burro Schmitd, so I recommend packing a cooler with food and drinks.
I will start the grill @ 4:00 and with some help prepare tables and whatever.
...................Grub @ 5:00

Would be fun to have a night ride but we can talk about that @ Grub time.

Papa bear 90% sure (1?)
Buggyman36 tent'nit(2)
dude47 (2?) buggy
Jim & melissa (2) buggy
chupa cabra (4) 2 buggys 1 rhino

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member