5/30 Pala Raceway/UTVUnderground

RUsty did the incar stuff and that was with his new Go Pro camera! The thing is awesome and as you can see it works great!! Our site sponsor www.RhinoPartsandPerformance.net sells them at a great price!

As for the crash, there is a tight sweeping turn and in the morning I could hit it real fast and tight and come around the turn fine. Well after a while the dirt got real deep and soft so as I went through my tires dug in putting my up and over on to my side.....Being a rookie I didnt really take in what happened, they rolled me over and away I went....After another 5 laps I went ripping through it again and same thing this time as my front left wheel dug in it snapped my spindle just above the lower uniball causing me to go up onto 2 wheels....it happens so fast but when I went up in the air my foot was still pushing through the floor ont he gas spinning my wheels so when the rear sat down the big horns hooked up and just blew the rear axles right a the inner CV's.....hopefully the axles just broke and nothing else....everyone is confident it was just the axles....

all in all it was rookie mistakes...this is the frst time in my life I have ever driven around on a track so I will be smarter next time! Pala Raceway, Pala is an amazing new facility!! TORC will be racing there in October I think? They are building a much larger UTV track which will be just what we need!!

Here's a couple pics my friend took at the track on Saturday

Rusty eating my dust! Hahaha, just kidding.

IMGP0246.jpg

BFG's doing work!

IMGP0244.jpg

Getting a feel for the track with Carlos in hot pursuit!

IMGP0262.jpg

Fun little roller.

IMGP0263.jpg

IMGP0254.jpg

Carlos airing out his stock suspension!

IMGP0257.jpg

IMGP0260.jpg

All in all a good time!!!

Well that blows...glad to hear everyone is OK. Must be something in the air:DLots of rhino carnage over the last couple of weeks:eek:

its all good.....nothing major, thank god!! Hope yours gets back together soon!

Well...its coming around....Jimmyz got me a new wheel, I picke a frame up in fresno last night that will get dropped of to my fab guy tomorrow. I picked a new hood up in valiencia friday night....it actually moving along pretty good. It will be ready to rock and roll come 4th of july

did one of the guys from the Pro shop drive out an meet you Jim? I heard something about that when I was there the other day.

did one of the guys from the Pro shop drive out an meet you Jim? I heard something about that when I was there the other day.

Uhhhhh...Greg met me....But I didnt think he was a part of pro shop??? Maybe. He told me he was across the street from pro shop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back