5/1/2010 Silverwood Ride Pix

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Here are some pix and a vid from a large group ride at lake Silverwood last Saturday... had 40 planned attendies but some got lost trying to find the staging area. Ended up with 31 I think showing. Did 45 miles from Silverwood to Deep Creek and some random crap along the way. Good times.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D7g2zvNXZM[/ame]

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0210-1.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

How do we find out about the next group ride like that? I have always wanted to run Silverwood. Who organized the ride?

The Silverwood ride is nearly every other weekend during summer... that and Bee Canyon... keep an eye on some of the other forums and you will see them get posted. There is a guy trying to get another for this Saturday because a lot of guys missed it.

Rusty have afriend of mine who is going to let me know when the next ones are, Silverwood is his backyard, work with him at Fontana race track. Seems like a bada$$ place to ride. looks like these guys had a great time.:cool:

I too was in attendace of the "SILVERWOOD INVASION." Heard about it @ the last minute and decided to join the group! It was awsome to find out that theres this type of riding in my own backyard! :eek: Good Tymes for sure and well worth the trip! I hope to make it back out there in the next couple of weeks! :D Ill let you guys know of the next trip! ;)

Attachments

• Silverwood.jpg
    Silverwood.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 19
I thought i saw that army green rhino in some of those photos:D Hope your weekend went well dan and the event went even better:cool:

Does anyone know how wide there area was between the two poles that you went through, can you make it with a LT kit and if so how wide.:confused:

I thought i saw that army green rhino in some of those photos:D Hope your weekend went well dan and the event went even better:cool:

Yeah that avacado-green rhino is me! LOL Yeah its was actually cold up there on saturday so I bet its a great spot 2 ride over the summer! :D

Does anyone know how wide there area was between the two poles that you went through, can you make it with a LT kit and if so how wide.:confused:

In the trail between the 2 poles, you can do what I and many others did and just take the ashpalt road and then hop back on the dirt trail! ;)

Yeah that avacado-green rhino is me! LOL Yeah its was actually cold up there on saturday so I bet its a great spot 2 ride over the summer! :D

In the trail between the 2 poles, you can do what I and many others did and just take the ashpalt road and then hop back on the dirt trail! ;)
LOOKS LIKE A BLAST!

We also went on the Silverwood ride and had a blast! The weather was beautiful, a little cool in the am, but NO WIND! As those of you who ride Johnson Valley (where we live) know, this is the windy time of year. We are ready to go again!

Does anyone have this ride logged in their GPS? If you can please email me the file at rusty@Utvunderground.com I would really like to go some exploring. Can a Samuria go on these trails? How many miles is the ride? Is there a name for the trail?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back