3RD ANNUAL ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE

Shannon should have hooked you up with the FuelUTV/FuelATV Swag sorry I have to work, hope to see some videos. God Bless the Rosas family. Chad.
SCHANNON HOOKED US UP WITH FUEL ATV/UTV SWAG. THANK YOU GUYS. I WILL GET PIX & I KNOW THERE WILL VIDEOS.

HI! i just heard about all this about 4 days ago and am hoping to kinda crash land this meet :)
But i have a couple questions, what kind of vehicle limitations are there for this ride? (offroad capable 2wd ranger?) and are vehicle registration required?(1977 Honda Odyssey FL250 restored but not registered :) )
I would hate to miss out on this opportunity this year because i wasnt fully prepared :S

HI! i just heard about all this about 4 days ago and am hoping to kinda crash land this meet :)
But i have a couple questions, what kind of vehicle limitations are there for this ride? (offroad capable 2wd ranger?) and are vehicle registration required?(1977 Honda Odyssey FL250 restored but not registered :) )
I would hate to miss out on this opportunity this year because i wasnt fully prepared :S

its pretty much just border patrol roads. so your ranger would be fine. i dont think it would be a good idea to bring the oddy because there are border patrol and police all over

sigh.... bummer, aw well, ill leave that up to my buddy, technicaly its his so ill make it his call. thank you very much by the way, i realize this may not of been the proper place for my post :)

hey,

we are going to be there early in the morning tomorrow
JENNE & I ARE STILL UP GETTING THINGS READY FOR THE RIDE. I JUST READ THIS. WE WILL SEE YOU SOON. WE HAD A GOOD DAY. WE MARKED THE ROUTE & HAVE MOST THINGS SET UP. EVERYONE ELSE IS ASLEEP EXCEPT SOME FRIENDS OF OURS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE ABOUT AN HOUR.

sigh.... bummer, aw well, ill leave that up to my buddy, technicaly its his so ill make it his call. thank you very much by the way, i realize this may not of been the proper place for my post :)
BRING THE ODYSSEY. NO PROBLEM THE LAW ENFORCEMENT PEOPLE APPRECIATE WHAT WE ARE DOING & SUPPORT US.

TODAY IS THE DAY WE CELEBRATE THE LIFE & TRAGIC DEATH OF ROBERT W. ROSAS JR. THIS 30 YEAR OLD MAN ACHIEVED SO MUCH IN HIS LIFE. THAT PEOPLE LIKE LA FAMILIA WHO NEVER MET HIM ARE WILLING TO DO ALL THEY HAVE DONE & WILL DO TODAY TO KEEP HIS MEMORY ALIVE. THANK YOU ROBERT FOR PROTECTING US. THANK YOU ROSALIE FOR BEING SUCH A WONDERFUL MOM & FOR KEEPING YOUR LOVING HUSBAND'S MEMORY ALIVE. THANK YOU LA FAMILA FOR EVERYTHING & MOST OF ALL THANK YOU TO MY LOVING WIFE JENNE FOR MAKING ALL OF THIS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE ON THIS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND REMEMBER ALL OF THE FALLEN SOLDIERS, FIREMEN & LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WHO SACRIFICED ALL FOR US.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Thank You, UTV Underground and La Familia, this was one of the best times my family has had off road in a while. We met a lot of great people and hopefully made some new friends. Rosalie Rosas is a very kind, genuine woman, with a great family. We are honored to have met her today. My son was stoked that she asked to take a picture with him.... Thanks again and we will see you all next year.

THANKS TO ALL WHO MADE THIS YEAR'S EVENT THE BEST EVER. MORE PEOPLE, MORE VEHICLES & WE MADE MORE MONEY FOR THE ROSAS FAMILY. LA FAMILIA RAN THE EVENT SO SMOOTHLY ALL I HAD TO DO WAS WATCH & MAKE A FEW SPEECHES. THE DRAWING WAS AN EVENT THANKS TO "MC CISCO". LOTS OF PRIZES & LOTS OF HAPPY WINNERS. SO FAR NOTHING BUT POSITIVE FEEDBACK. LA FAMILIA IS ALREADY PLANNING THE 4TH ANNUAL ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL RIDE.
THANK YOU ROASLIE ROSAS, KAYLA ROSAS & MATTHEW ROSAS ALONG WITH ROSALIE'S SISTER ANDREA. WHO MADE THIS EVENT SO SPECIAL.
LA FAMILIA WAS SO AWESOME THIS WEEKEND. JENNE & I THANK YOU VERY MUCH & WE LOVE YOU ALL.

Copy2ofrobertrosasride.jpg

Pic's!!!! Videos!!!! Bummed I missed out:confused:
SORRY CHAD. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO UP LOAD MY PIX. WE HAVE A LOT. IT WAS A GREAT RIDE. TODAY WE WENT OUT TO PULL THE FLAGGING & PAPER BAGS. THE LITTLE RHINO THAT COULD. BROKE. THE BELT IS FINE BUT IT WON'T MOVE. WE LOADED IT UP & HEADED TO THE TECATE TRAIN TUNNEL. WE PICKED UP ALL OF THE MARKINGS.

had fun with the la familia . it was good to see everybody .it was good to talk and meet roaslie i had a good time thanks to all heres my pictures.
Copy2ofrobertrosasride002.jpg
Copy2ofrobertrosasride006.jpg
Copy2ofrobertrosasride007.jpg
Copy2ofrobertrosasride009.jpg
Copy2ofrobertrosasride011.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya