2014 race plans

badassmav

To the pleasure of a few, and the dismay of the masses here in the Underground, MB Motorsports will be campaigning the #1905 Monster Mav in the full SCORE series along with a couple of BITD's premier events, namely the Mint and V2R. To start, we'll be campaigning 'ol shorty
frown.gif
, and plan to debut our new 4 seat chassis at the Baja 500
smile.gif
. After a rough learning curve in our rookie season, we nearly went back into racing trucks this year, but Marc's no quitter, and just before x-mas, Can-am was pushing hard to re-sign us for the 2014 season. The majority of the buzz we received in 2013 was largely due to my ranting, and the forum communities' responding to it. While our on-track results were as lame as any others out there, the media response was in-valuable as is exemplified here in the local Henderson newspaper: http://www.hendersonpress.com/pdf/THP-04-49-Web.pdf
As JX, Team Murray, and Coastal were preparing to battle for class supremacy at the season ender in Henderson, The Henderson Press was show-casing US in their local publication on the week of the race!
eek.gif
If we could've made contingency (and we RARELY have in 2013), I would have been there handing out copies with a s---eating grin on my face! I think the term "bad publicity" is an oxy-moron, unless your robbing banks or something of that nature. Now, in our sophomore year, I think I'll let our results speak for themselves as many of you have suggested. I will be happy to share the details of our new build along the way if I feel there is enough "genuine" interest, but I'm not going to cram it down your throats (I currently plan to PM our build to a select few members who have treated me well). Hey Jim, here's an acronymn for you! CYATFL.
biggrin.gif

I hope so:eek: Finish Lines might be elusive this year with all the new builds. We only Missed 1 finishline in 2013.....we expect to better that in 2014.:)
I was going to call you a texting bitch, but you're probably just smart!! Watching your repair efforts at this years 1000 is indicative of your finish line results in 2013. Good job to you n team!

I was going to call you a texting bitch, but you're probably just smart!! Watching your repair efforts at this years 1000 is indicative of your finish line results in 2013. Good job to you n team!

Thanks Reid!! When we come to race...were ALL IN....We are not going to quit...Even at the mint when we dumped all of our oil and the motor rattling we kept going until it was done.:cool:...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back