2013 UTV Related Events

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
So I am busy trying to build a content schedule for 2013. I am asking all members to let us know what events in 2013 you would like to see us at! So let us know, where should we go!?

The key here is we need DATES so we can build our schedule so don't just toss out something like "you guys should go to UTV ride the world in canada". What I need is, "you guys should go to UTV ride the world in Canada on July 12-14 2013 in Saskatchewan, Ontario, Canada - here is a link ridetheworldUTV.com"

I just made that event up but thats to give you an idea of what I am trying to do!!!

any help??? any ideas???

How about come to the Ventura county offroad show April 20-21 2013 at the Ventura county fair grounds in Ventura CA.

How about an oldschool style UTV Underground members ride? The way we used to do it! Ocotillo Wells maybe? Bee Canyon? Corral Canyon? Somewhere close that local members could meet, ride for the day, and split if they couldn't camp. I think that many other members would agree that a members ride is long over due.... Just my .02:D

How about an oldschool style UTV Underground members ride? The way we used to do it! Ocotillo Wells maybe? Bee Canyon? Corral Canyon? Somewhere close that local members could meet, ride for the day, and split if they couldn't camp. I think that many other members would agree that a members ride is long over due.... Just my .02:D

YEP!

I'm always down for a quickie!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back