2011 BITD Blue Water Desert Challenge page

Wasn't the drawing today?

Duh...draw results are on the BITD site!

1 1919 Scheuler
2 1913 Hand
3 1930 Cook
4 1911 Martinez
5 1932 Parks
6 1949 Jean
7 1943 Reynolds
8 1950 Lindberg
9 1905 Palhegyi
10 1917 Murray

Damn. I knew I forgot to do something. I guess there is nowhere to go but up for me.

Right behind ya Mike...we are still in...just been a little busy and forgot to get it in too- thought the drawing was on the 1st for some reason.

wow i guess i could sell my starting spot there is the rule the driver does not have to get in the entry to still get points hmmm :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

it could go to the highest bidder :eek::eek::eek:

wow i guess i could sell my starting spot there is the rule the driver does not have to get in the entry to still get points hmmm :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

it could go to the highest bidder :eek::eek::eek:

I got 5 on it. And a couple cheeseburgers for good measure!

well anyone posting odds on the race for fun or you guys are all to busy prepping your rides

well anyone posting odds on the race for fun or you guys are all to busy prepping your rides

Lucas you are the new Tony Teller of UTV's. Post up 'Lucas's Top Tips.' (Curious who doesn't know what I am talking about?)
:)

I'm trying to remember our last "pole draw"...my long term memory doesn't go back that far unfortunately!:D
Mike

Gotta go back to before you were in the fold my friend. been a couple years I think.

It has been pouring here in OC for the last couple of days. Anybody know how much rain they got in Parker?

Cognito 1998 wont make this one, a buddy is gettin married oct 15th and we are fixing a blown motor anyway $$$$

see you guys at the Henderson!

from my sources it has been raining in parker and a lot of it

i am hoping we win the drag race against jagged just so we can rub a fenders a little bit but i know i am going to get killed on the top end

i also called casey and asked if we could start in front of the 1 jeepspeed entered

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back