2011 BITD Blue Water Desert Challenge page

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 14-16...!!!!
Ok amigos, who is going? This is going to be a really fun weekend. Two days of racing, so technically - half price. Jagged X said that the bigger your co-dog the better your UTV handles. So I have a 261 lb dude lined up for the RH seat. JX would never steer me wrong would they? :eek::p

Can we get over 20 Utes there?

Oct 14-16...!!!!
Ok amigos, who is going? This is going to be a really fun weekend. Two days of racing, so technically - half price. Jagged X said that the bigger your co-dog the better your UTV handles. So I have a 261 lb dude lined up for the RH seat. JX would never steer me wrong would they? :eek::p

Can we get over 20 Utes there?

i dont want to even hear it i have you and your co-driver beat together

looking forward to this race i think we have all the problems worked out (i hope) :cool:

I really want to go to this race, but I am still struggling with the cost of an underseat fuel cell. That is the only thing not making me legal

So put a fuel cell in the bed like everyone else does. it works fine, Just insulate between the cell and the exhaust. Hot fuel =Vapor lock.

I will be there but Im NOT racing. Brian (1938) and I are in the middle of an XP build. I am bringing my RV and a cooler full of BEER!! and will be cheering you guys on!! Let me know if anyone needs any help.

I will be there but Im NOT racing. Brian (1938) and I are in the middle of an XP build. I am bringing my RV and a cooler full of BEER!! and will be cheering you guys on!! Let me know if anyone needs any help.
jeff we will be pitting with woodwards and jim riley from azunia tequila scott martinez (the other deere) messers and nirchal your more than welcome to come hang out if you like

I'm pretty sure we are bringing out the orange 1926 machine. It's a long pull from Seattle but sounds like it would be worth it!

I'm pretty sure we are bringing out the orange 1926 machine. It's a long pull from Seattle but sounds like it would be worth it!

Roll call...
Lucas - yes
Bobsled - yes
Jagged X - no (according to their post) :rolleyes:
Cory - maybe
1926 - Yes (or definate maybe)
Murry?
1938 - no
Other Gator dudes?
1905?
1950?

I just hope they don't run us with the Jeep Speeds again.

Roll call...
Lucas - yes
Bobsled - yes
Jagged X - no (according to their post) :rolleyes:
Cory - maybe
1926 - Yes (or definate maybe)
Murry?
1938 - no
Other Gator dudes? yep scott will be there
1905?
1950?

I just hope they don't run us with the Jeep Speeds again.

i hope not either they are a pain in the arse to pass and i am going to ask casey flat out if we are allowed to hit them cause they cry A LOT ... and i will say 99% sure we will be stuck with them

jeff we will be pitting with woodwards and jim riley from azunia tequila scott martinez (the other deere) messers and nirchal your more than welcome to come hang out if you like
Thanks Lucas I appreciate that. I have family that lives in Parker so I have to see if they are planning anything first. My son is friends with Cameron Woodward so that might work out good. I think Brian (1938) might be coming with me so there would be 2 RVs. I will see what everybody has planed and let you know. Either way I will be sure to come by and hang out with you guys.

Thanks Lucas I appreciate that. I have family that lives in Parker so I have to see if they are planning anything first. My son is friends with Cameron Woodward so that might work out good. I think Brian (1938) might be coming with me so there would be 2 RVs. I will see what everybody has planed and let you know. Either way I will be sure to come by and hang out with you guys.

Ooooo...I am parking my rig next to you guys, so I can mooch blue mountain beers. Haha

Lucas, we should lobby to race with the Trophy Lite class. They might be amazed at how we roll... :eek:

Ooooo...I am parking my rig next to you guys, so I can mooch blue mountain beers. Haha

Lucas, we should lobby to race with the Trophy Lite class. They might be amazed at how we roll... :eek:

we might have to get you a lot of those blue mountain beers and some Azunia Tequila ;) so you don't feel so great the next day and i might have a chance to beat ya ha !

as for lobbying our case casey does listen and the jeeps are moving road blocks

jeff let me know i am riding down to parker with kameran from vegas and bill is going to mark the pits

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back