2010 Off-Road Expo - UTVUnderground & Fast-Aid

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
UTVUGPanoExpo2010800.jpg

Lucas Oil Off Road Expo | Pomona, CA

Picture5-1.png

FastAIdLogo.jpg

This year UTVUnderground will be shacking up next to our good friends and associate sponsors Fast-Aid.Org at the 11th Annual 2010 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo.

Our good friends and clothing sponsors 4130 Clothing will be hosting their very own booth again this year and will have all the latest UTVUnderground apparel in stock!!!

So come on out and enjoy this awesome show. Its much different then the Sand Sport Show so even if you are planning to attend the SSSS or already have attended come out and see all that the ORE has to offer. This is your chance to get up close with the best race and off road vehciles in the world and see all the latest and greatest off road related products!

The 2010 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo offers you the greatest collection of off-road companies, parts, equipment, gear, and experts ever assembled in America. From off-road racing to rock crawling, trail riding to sand sports, to motorcycles and ATV's, to camping and adventure travel, you have the unique opportunity to meet and talk with the most knowledgeable people in the off-road industry. With a full weekend of excitement and 10 acres of off-road vendors in one location, you will see everything that is going on in the dynamic world of off-road.

Purchase tickets here: Tickets

Purchase tickets online and use promo code "Fast-Aid" to have $1 of each ticket purchased got to Fast-Aid.Org

Event Info: 11th Annual Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo

Last edited by a moderator:
Change of plans folks! Looks like Off Road Expo wants UTVUnderground to dominate the UTV forum world one more time!!!!! We will have our own booth afterall and will do ii right next to our friends at Fast-Aid and Race-Dezert!!!

I will have more details in the next couple of days but it looks like we will have a 20x20 booth atleast!!! Maybe even LARGER!???

Who's gonna roll out??? This show is always off the hook with some of the baddest vehicles offroad has to offer.

Cognito will be Present with a couple of trucks and Hopefully Running R1 Rhinos!!! It will be tight but were going to try and make it happen!:eek:

Change of plans folks! Looks like Off Road Expo wants UTVUnderground to dominate the UTV forum world one more time!!!!! We will have our own booth afterall and will do ii right next to our friends at Fast-Aid and Race-Dezert!!!

I will have more details in the next couple of days but it looks like we will have a 20x20 booth atleast!!! Maybe even LARGER!???

Who's gonna roll out??? This show is always off the hook with some of the baddest vehicles offroad has to offer.

I'd offer to work the booth like last year but you'd probably rather just have my wife there again!! :D

That reminds me, is Amanda available that weekend??

LOL

LOL....NO, but she said it was OK if I wear her size small UTVUG shirt and parade around the booth for you. ;)

I'll be the one playing with a Yo-Yo trying to get the Rockstar Girls to notice me.

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH Rep for that!

Remember that wierdo? hahaha he was just strolling the booth playing with that yo yo perving on the Rockstar chicks! hahahah

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH Rep for that!

Remember that wierdo? hahaha he was just strolling the booth playing with that yo yo perving on the Rockstar chicks! hahahah

Yoyo's???, There were a few yoyo's at SSSS that I was keeping my eye on.....bwahahahahha

2010 LUCAS OIL OFF-ROAD EXPO

WHERE THE OFF-ROAD NATION COMES TOGETHER TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

Use promo code FAST-AID during your online ticket purchase at Lucas Oil Off Road Expo | Pomona, CA to have $1 off each advance discount ticket purchased donated to FAST-Aid!
The 2010 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo returns with MORE off-road vendors, MORE show deals, MORE high horsepower entertainment than ever before. With over 10 acres off-road excitement, it's the place to be October 9th & 10th!

SHOW FEATURES:
• Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Exhibition Course
• Lucas Oil MAV-TV "LIVE" at Off-Road Expo!
• Witness the unveiling of the CA 200 Memorial on Saturday
• San Diego Chargers Cheerleaders signing autographs brought to you by KCAL - Saturday
• BRP Commander / ATV Demo Track
• Hundreds of Off-Road Vendors selling the latest in 4x4 aftermarket performance wares at rock bottom industry prices.
• FMX Motorcycle Stunt Teams getting BIG AIR and wowing crowds with extreme stunts.
• Live Music All Weekend
• RC off-roading course
• Meet off-road industry celebrities
• Hourly prize giveaways from the Main Stage
• Miss Off-Road Expo Contest - Sunday
• Family Fun Zone All Weekend

Check out Lucas Oil Off Road Expo | Pomona, CA for a full schedule of events!
Saturday, October 9, 2010............................. 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday, October 10, 2010.............................. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Fairplex
1101 W McKinley Ave., Pomona, CA 91768
Fairplex : Home of the L.A. County Fair Pomona, CA - (909) 623-3111
GET TICKETS NOW! Advance discount tickets are available at O'Reilly Auto Parts / Kragen locations or online at Lucas Oil Off Road Expo | Pomona, CA . Tickets may also be purchased day of show at the Fairplex in Pomona (Box Office Cash only).
Use promo code FAST-AID during your online ticket purchase at Lucas Oil Off Road Expo | Pomona, CA to have $1 off each advance discount ticket purchased donated to FAST-Aid!

Advance: Adult..........$10 Gate: Adult..........$12
Child..........$5 (6-12 years) Child..........$5 (6-12 years)
Special Family 4 Pack: $20 - includes admission for 2 Adults and 2 Children. (Available Online Only)

Make to stop by building 5 and meet the Monster energy Kawasaki Teryx race team! Also pick up your new UTVUnderground/4130/XMF clothing!!!!

got an email from dezertrangers and it said they are gonna be demoing the commanders there? im going straight to that demo haha

Leaving to go pick the RZR4 up from Pro Armor and BEARD and then heading to the show! See you all then! Make sure to come by building 5!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back