2009 Pala Raceway / UTVUnderground.com GP

Thanks.
Several of us plan on shooting video and photos on Sunday so we will make up a nice racing video and photo gallery after the event! This should make for some great footage !!!! Can't wait!

Kevin

Thanks for the quick answers, I'm really looking forward to this, my first utv race and its only 30 minutes from my house, you can't get any better than that. Hope for clear skys on Sunday. How many entrants do you think will show up?

I am hoping to see atleast 20 but we will see. Weather is alreeady scaring people away.......Hopefully we luck out!

WEATHER is looking LIGHT SHOWERS POSSIBLE ZERO RAIN for SUNDAY!!!!

People are signing up online and I think they will be people just showing up Sunday morning like SABOBA!!

This is going to be a one of the Best Races and tracks hands down!!

THANKS PALA RACEWAY STAFF

it all depends on the weather!! I want to do this but I am worried about the mud thrashing my equipment. mostly my RV and trailer I,m sure my RZR will be fine.

UPDATE:

OK boys and girls,MEN AND WOMEN here's some action footage from the starting line @ PALA GP. There is more to the gp track!!Can't show it all!!!

We will have all the cars placed in postion according to what class you run!! One straight line accross, how ever many cars we can line up! If we need 2 rows we will do so.

(OFFROADSWAPMEET) will have Orange plastic Netting and zip ties for all the people with stock cars and need netting!!!Safety is first @ PALARACEWAY!!If we can prevent things from happening lets do it NOW!!:rolleyes:

FYI: There will be a cleaning station located on the facility!LEAVE ALL THE MUD YOU CAN,and GO HOME CLEAN!!!

LOOK FOR THE WHITE CHEVY TRUCK W/ OFFROADSWAPMEET SIGN!!!Located @ the pits!!

Weather report looks good. 40% means they have no idea. Weather man is a job you can be wrong 100% of the time.

Sunday
Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs 57 to 62 in the western valleys to 51 to 56 near the foothills. Winds southwest 15 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 40 percent.

I just heard that the boys at SDR just put up $250 for the first place stock finisher! And our homies at Pit Bull Tires threw down some prizes!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO

Teryx w/LT kit... Check
Full tank of gas... Check
Wet weather moto gear... Check
Pile of tear offs... Check
$55.00... Check

Well, I guess I have no excuse not to come play!

Count me in.

UPDATE:

Rain OR Shine!!!!!

We are adding some more track to our race!!! WE ARE ADDING IN THE MX MAIN TRACK!!!

THE FINISH LINE SPONSORED BY REDBULL!!!!

NO GUTS NO GLORY, Come out and support the SXS community!!

THIS IS THE REAL TEST CAN YOU FINISH????

Here's some pics of the PALA MX GP!!!
DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0094-1.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

UTVunderground PHOTOGRAPHY!!

7 cars here. Weather is great. The tractors are prepping the track. Bring your UTV's and show us what you got. I will be in the white Prerunner with orange stripe. Stop by and say hi.

Lost a boost tube on the truck on the way in, left keys to trailer in the garage........Bad morning, hope you guys all had a good time!!

that sucks Nick! The race was a blast! Big MOses Modeles won the race in a Yamaha Rhino with the my OG Porkers Racing Modified Cage and HCR Long Travel!! Lots of carnage, tons o mod, what a blast to watch.....loading pics as we speak at the OffRoadSwapMeet compound!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back