2009 Off Road Expo - Pamona, CA

Only a handful of the hottest UTV's built right now....Including the Magnum Milk Truck, June's UTVGuide.Net's UTV Of The Month built by ZTFab, Mike Valentines insane Rhino R1, The UTVUNderground Fat Rod "Full House", and some race car owned by a guy who loves CHEESEBURGERS!!!!! The 1924 Lasher Motorsports / Vildosola Racing Kawasaki Teryx! Maybe even a couple more hot cars? Reminds me I forgot to ask someone today that I spoke with! DANG IT!

The question is does he love cheeseburgers as much as you do?

The question is does he love cheeseburgers as much as you do?

Cheeseburgers? I don't know about that but you should see Joey put the hurt on the Chile Cheese fries at Perris....

It's not a pretty sight.

Cognito will be representing there......I may have to take a drive down and peep it out:D:D:D

Cheeseburgers? I don't know about that but you should see Joey put the hurt on the Chile Cheese fries at Perris....

It's not a pretty sight.

LMFAO...I put a hurtin on those fries and then tackled an ice cream cone!!!! LOL I was HUNGRY!!! LOL

Cognito will be representing there......I may have to take a drive down and peep it out:D:D:D

Hope to see you Jim! Glad to know COgnito will be in the house!!!!

You best be saving me a hat this time.

I should be there Sunday. Its the same weekend and the PP race in barstow that my wife is racing and NASCAR but I think I'm going to drop the roundy round racing on Sunday to go.

The “Oil Twins†have a special offer to our UTVUNDERGROUND friends. Come out to this weekend’s Off-Road Expo at the Pomona Fairplex and visit the AMSOIL – Oil Twins at booth #4828 in building 4. Ask to speak to Andy or Casey directly and let us know you saw our post here. We will then give you the details of the special offer.

Due to policy, this offer can not be advertised, so come see us personally, you will not regret it.

Until then, take care and we will see you soon!

-Andy & Casey, “Oil Twinsâ€ÂÂ
AllInRacing.jpg

We'll be there snapping pics, feel free to dump any swag you may have on me Joey:D

Last edited:
The “Oil Twins†have a special offer to our UTVUNDERGROUND friends. Come out to this weekend’s Off-Road Expo at the Pomona Fairplex and visit the AMSOIL – Oil Twins at booth #4828 in building 4. Ask to speak to Andy or Casey directly and let us know you saw our post here. We will then give you the details of the special offer.

Due to policy, this offer can not be advertised, so come see us personally, you will not regret it.

Until then, take care and we will see you soon!

-Andy & Casey, “Oil Twinsâ€ÂÂ
AllInRacing.jpg

I'm in!:D

Looks like I will miss this one!! Dam
I am moving to Glamis, it's official, I leave tomorrow morning. You guys will know where to find me for the next 4 months.

My ride might be at the show? still not sure, might have to steel it for a day or two for a photo shoot sometime before the show???

I think Hapa's Kitty may be in our booth if it works out.........If not we will understand Ricky!!!!!

Show starts tommorow! We are ready to roll out!! The Fat Rod was gettign some wiring done today at Baja Designs. Since our booth is packed with cars the Fat Rod will be in Baja's booth repping for us!!!

Stopping by Team Green Kawasaki in the morning to hook up on some Kawi gear then off to the show!!! See you all there!

if anyone needs anything email me at joeyd@utvunderground.com

We got tons of hats and shirts!!!!!! Black Rhino kicked down a bunch of free to gear to give away, Muzzys gave us some cool stuff too!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back