2009 Off Road Expo - Pamona, CA

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
ORE09_FALL_AD_UTV1.jpg

OK desert people! The Sand Sports Show is over, now its time for the Off Road Expo! Come out and see more NEW Products, NEW Vehicles, and most importantly UTVUnderground.com in full affect. Ok so maybe thats not th emost important but its pretty cool right? I mean we got a 20x30 booth in building 6 where we will be showing off multiple insane race and play vehicles. You know we got hats and shirts and stickers. Word is we will also have a racer or 2 signing autographs in our booth, you know how the kids love autographs!!!!!!

So sack up, grab that camera, wallet, and family and roll out to Pamona Fair Grounds and come out and support the industry and the UTVUnderground!!!!!

We are looking for a few members who want to hang out with us and help us pass out stickers and talk about the website to show attendees. Of course we got special shwag for those who want to help out and lotsa beer!!!!!!

I will be confirming on Monday but it looks like we will be able to offer UTVUnderground members a special ticket price as well, maybe as low as $10!!!

POM - Home Page

Last edited:
Anyday!!!! Just helps to have a few people in the booth hanging around to talk about the cars and the sport. Especially since we are going to have a HUGE booth! I could use a few people! I got my Toy Hauler so if anyone wants to crash out.....I know you live down the road Paul.

Damn Joey stepping up!

Not sure if Rugged will have a booth... freakin wiped out from SSSS!

Yeah we are gonna represent to the fullest at the Off ROad Expo.....Just lined up the June UTV Of The Month to display in our booth thanks to ZTFab!

I dont think we have any more room.....LOL......We are gonna have like 6 SXS's!!! We will figure it out Rusty! We may need our own whole building! LOL

No worries Schannon! You were a huge help at SSSS!!! Think we can get more hats for this show?

will call you on that. I am at work right now, Saturday schedule so I have alittle time to see whats up. I also still need to get ahold of Brian at BRP and also Jose at Summersbrothers, Only had 1 day off since ssss.

I'll be there probably on Sunday. I'll stop by and check out the booth. Sounds like your car is doing well for itself!!

Only a handful of the hottest UTV's built right now....Including the Magnum Milk Truck, June's UTVGuide.Net's UTV Of The Month built by ZTFab, Mike Valentines insane Rhino R1, The UTVUNderground Fat Rod "Full House", and some race car owned by a guy who loves CHEESEBURGERS!!!!! The 1924 Lasher Motorsports / Vildosola Racing Kawasaki Teryx! Maybe even a couple more hot cars? Reminds me I forgot to ask someone today that I spoke with! DANG IT!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back