90.5 KB · Views: 33
  • camero 042.jpg
    camero 042.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Camaro 10-13-06 040.jpg
    Camaro 10-13-06 040.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
didnt work......go into advanced reply, go to manage attachments, browse, then upload the pic you want...close box and POST! or use photo bucket and just copy and paste the IMG link!

didnt work......go into advanced reply, go to manage attachments, browse, then upload the pic you want...close box and POST! or use photo bucket and just copy and paste the IMG link!

here we go it worked i need to just learn how to use a computer

i got over 400 photos from start to finish on this thing 4 and a half years 85% was done in our shop with these hands that all your women know very well

i have my own set of keys im the one who takes care of it and is always tweeking and fixing those lil problems that pop up like the window trim vibrating down the freeway i take it out whenevr i want to

Now this car is as sick as it comes.....10 thumbs up..love that old school muscle!!!!!!!!

The Camaro is going to be doing a pch highway run this summer you should bring the porsche out be hell of a cruise with all thats planning to do it from Az

The Camaro is going to be doing a pch highway run this summer you should bring the porsche out be hell of a cruise with all thats planning to do it from Az
Sounds tempting brotha.....what do you think the chances are we would get thrown in jail and have our shit impounded :D:D:D:D:D

Justin you need a photobucket account.
here a couple that I have of it

car3.jpg

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

car.jpg

car4.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members