1 of 39 slantbacks resurrected

MAGMIKE

Magnum Off Road - UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
AMG only made 39 of these trucks. We gave this one a new life.

2008 LMM Duramax conversion with 800HP
Air ride with out board shock system
Custom paint
Custom interior

To much to list but out over 10 years of building these trucks this is hands down the BADDEST! Oh yeah 0 t0 60 time of 5 seconds

Attachments

• 100_2830.JPG
    100_2830.JPG
    618.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_2899.jpg
    100_2899.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_2902.jpg
    100_2902.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 38
I rode in this beast. It is bad ass. This thing can smoke the tire off the wheels. Its gnarly. Magnum gets down

AMG only made 39 of these trucks. We gave this one a new life.

2008 LMM Duramax conversion with 800HP
Air ride with out board shock system
Custom paint
Custom interior

To much to list but out over 10 years of building these trucks this is hands down the BADDEST! Oh yeah 0 t0 60 time of 5 seconds

Lets see some pics of it layed out. This thing is fast.

here are a couple pics I have of it laid out......

24.jpg

23.jpg

MagMike didnt mention it but this thing also runs off of 3 fuels and is fully equipped with all the communications you could ever want should world war 3 pop off!!!!!!

Its a customers Karl. The customer had them put about 5-6K miles on it I think it was before he took it back. He wanted magnum to put it through its paces so he knew there would be no issues.....

Dude have you ever seen a Hummer powerslide a turn with both rear tires smoking? I wuld of told you no way and then I experienced it....this H2 is the REAL DEAL!

Its a customers Karl. The customer had them put about 5-6K miles on it I think it was before he took it back. He wanted magnum to put it through its paces so he knew there would be no issues.....

Dude have you ever seen a Hummer powerslide a turn with both rear tires smoking? I wuld of told you no way and then I experienced it....this H2 is the REAL DEAL!

awwww sheeet Joey you just called that rig a soccor moms ride. that aint no H2 its a badass H1 son!!!

Thanks Rog!

The customer is a real estate developer in NY. He said he wanted a getaway vehicle incase he needed to flee NY (no joke). The truck is equipped to run on diesel, bio diesel, and hydrogen assist. We had to put the break-in miles on the truck before bumping up the HP because the owner said he would never be able to put 3000 miles on it lol! The audio/video system alone was impressive.

Getting ready to build another custom Duramax H1 for the son of Johnson & Johnson. Full frame up build, and it's going to have a full exocage. Should be better than this one! I'm sure JD will be over here checking it out. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back