1/10th scale sc10 to sr1 Rhino RC

rcrhino007.jpg

Here is something I have been building for about 6 months now,its a sc10 with a 1/8 stainless rod cage custom built and bolted to the stock chassis.I have been pretty hard on this to check for weak links,after breaking a stock servo,stock plastic bell crank.I have installed a billet bell crank,metal gear servo,raced it against the sc10's at the track.Its a blast and it looks scaled,it weights 5lbs 10oz with a 2cell lipo and halls but with a stock AE brushless system.If any body wants me to build them one contact me.Thanks Dennis

rcrhino006.jpg

These are awesome Dennis! I have a couple SC10 Brushless set ups from Team Associated and I think one of these is in order!!! Looks super cool!

we are still in the process of making the molds for the bodys,they will be made of clear lexan.We wont be selling the hood and fenders seperate,unless you have bought a kit.The panels on the prototype are .040 alumminum.You can paint the bodys any color you want just like a truck boby they will come clear.Thanks for the questions guys,I need input from all of you.I am putting this into production we will start building them to sell soon.Thanks Dennis

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back