Polaris XMF XP 900 Build

I'll be @ Sobaba tonight volunteer. I'd like to know who makes your trailing arms and what those L-shaped tie rod braces in rear do, who makes the rear bed, whats been done to the motor and why rubber for an intake manifold/stock filter assy?

Looks nice. :D

This kinda stuff really making me want to drop my extended warrantee :p

I'll be @ Sobaba tonight volunteer. I'd like to know who makes your trailing arms and what those L-shaped tie rod braces in rear do, who makes the rear bed, whats been done to the motor and why rubber for an intake manifold/stock filter assy?

Looks nice. :D

This kinda stuff really making me want to drop my extended warrantee :p

XMF built the suspension. I beleive the braces your are referring to is the sway bar. XMF moved it to the back as they were worried that if the stock sway bar were to fail it could puncture the fuel tank.

That car was moving today. A little early on the pedal on the start but dam it was on its way. Sick car for sure

Seen you in the pits yesterday didn't want to bother you before the race with tech questions. Just wondering if you don't mind me asking what year is this thing, your a-arm mounts look much better and different than my 2011.

Real nice car btw.

That car was moving today. A little early on the pedal on the start but dam it was on its way. Sick car for sure

We had a good laugh about him jumping the gun. In a series he races in up North, as soon as the flag guy moves his hand you can go. So, as soon as the flag guy started to raise his hand he went.

I was next to him and i was so focused on the flag and i heard him give throttle and it made me jump haha.

Sucks he went out i think last lap of the race due to the bent wheel.

I was next to him and i was so focused on the flag and i heard him give throttle and it made me jump haha.

Sucks he went out i think last lap of the race due to the bent wheel.

Bent wheel thats surprising I was trying to figure those out looked like a hyper plastic outer rim with a metal casted center didn't find a mfg name, I bet the metal bent?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back