Wyatt Racing Team WORCS Round 2 Race Report

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
2014-worcs-round-2-primm-utvunderground.com0201.jpg

Tim Wyatt, driver of the #55 car of Piplic Wyatt Racing team made his way to Las Vegas with only one thing on his mind.........Points!

Wyatt’s #55 car was prepped and ready to do battle on one of the toughest tracks in the WORCS schedule. Fridays practice went smooth. Wyatt took 2 laps on the course and had seen enough. Knowing all too well that come Saturday the course would be one tough track to tame.

Wyatt picked his starting spot on Row 2 directly behind his teammate Ryan #15. Row 1 shot off the line like a rocket and it was time for Wyatt to grip his Dragon Fire Racing Steering wheel because in 30 seconds Homer would be giving the point. The green flag waved and Wyatt got a great start with his Maxxis tires digging in and with Muzzy’s power he was able to get out ahead of the crash in turn one.

Once the Magnum off-$‐road #55 car got to the “off road†section of the track he could see that this course was going to brutal. Wyatt put his trust in his Polaris xp1000 and Fox Shocks tuned by Justin at Cognito Motorsports soaking up everything and with an insurance policy with TIRE BLOCKS, Wyatt pushed his #55 car to a 7th place finish.

2014-worcs-round-2-primm-rusty-baptist-utvunderground.com033.jpg

Wyatt said this is one of the best cars I’ve ever had and I know it had a lot more in it, but a solid finish is what we needed and that is what we got.

A Special “Thank You†to all of our sponsors
Polaris, Maxxis, Muzzy’s, Fox, Method Wheels, Magnum Offroad, Tire Blocks, Cognito, Dirty Dawg Performance, Beard, and Antigravity batteries Rugged radios

Ryan Piplic #15 took to the track for practice and was very happy with his Polaris XP1000. His FOX shocks were tuned ready to go for Saturday’s race.
Ryan said after practice “man this is going to be a fast trackâ€

For Saturday’s race Piplic took off on row 1 and got a great start tucked in behind RJ. Ryan was just pacing him at a blistering pace. The #15 car was very fast but unfortunately Ryan suffered a left rear suspension failure.
Ryan said after, I may not have won the race but I feel like a winner with my twin boys.

Ryan would like to thank all of his sponsors
Polaris, Cognito Motorsports, Maxxis Tires, Fox Shocks, Sparks Racing, Method Race Wheels, Tire Blocks, Rugged Radios, Dragon Fire Racing, Beard Seats, Anti-Gravity Batteries and all the media for spreading the news of this great sport

Join #55 Tim Wyatt and #15 Ryan Piplic at Round 3 Lake Havasu AZ March 16th

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back