World Record Jump info

Sick!! Movin along! Cant wait to see this shiat!

It's coming along. I just need some cash flow from sponsors. Guinness will do a tv interview with the local T.V. news,paper,websites,mags,and post a story for two months on their site if I come up with some funds.

This is a good opportunity for a few companies to have their name be all over.

SidexSideTV is working with hellbound natives to try and set up live stream so no one has to miss it :D

Thats sick Blue!!

Junior tell us more about the Documentery and what not! Thats big time son!!!! Have you started figuring if its ramp to dirt, dirt to dirt, ramp to ramp?

Hey everybody. This has been a long and bumpy road. the cost has moved up to amounts that I can't cover. Right now I am working my ass off to make this.

The answer to you question Joey is Dirt 2 Dirt, I am planning more jumps after this one, so Dont worry Blue, Junior Quisquis is Never Scared lol. I will work On Winter X Games doing a jump. The Documentery has been going on from when I first started racing illegally and work up to my 1000 miles in baja in a trophy truck. This is in the future But believe me I will get there. That's the great thing about my life, I have a story.

I need help to spread the word and find sponsors. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Just want to let you guys know that Benchmark will be done with my motor soon. Chris is the man, he is taking care of me for this jump. I will let you guys know as soon as it's done. I will be doing speed test and shock setup real soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back