WORCS Trailer......UTV Show?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/25351046?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>​

UTVUnderground.com will be the sole UTV site partner involved with this new project. We look forward to a long lasting and solid working relationship with Gary Dion Productions and WORCS Racing Series!

Last edited:
We are working now with Gary (The Producer) and Sean at WORCS and look forward to bringing this show to the UTVUnderground members and readers!!! Its going to be awesome!

Sweet video. Working on getting the rex dialed in for the glen helen race.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Gary and his crew do a great job with the fastest 5 videos, He told me in Payette he has the footage and enjoys shooting the UTVs, just needed someone to step up and help get it produced. Very cool to see the Underground get involved. Nice work Joey. Again, stepping up the coverage on this site. love it.

UTVUnderground.com will be the sole UTV site partner involved with this new project. We look forward to a long lasting and solid working relationship with Gary Dion Productions and WORCS Racing Series!

This is great! Its the best way to grow the sport and get people involved. Keep up the hard work!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cs8jUmwoBiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the show will be similar to what they are already doing here with MX at WORCS....Gary does a fantastic job with his productions and has been around a long time working with some solid movies and shows!

Will these be just like the "fastest 5 minutes" videos made for the ATV and MX races after each WORCS race or is this a bigger deal?

Yeah Beau, its gonna be just like the other episodes but they are going to try and make these like 15 minutes long I think? Super stoked on it. It will be aired here on UTVUnderground.com and on WORCSRacing.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back