WORCS 2011 Schedule

Seaver

Hey guys, Just wanted to post up the WORCS schedule, The opener will be next month (JAN) in Taft CA. Hope to see some of you guys out there. Check the site for rules, they are very relaxed, Basically 5 point harnesess and a fire ext. Come play. Entries are very affordable also. 45 min race on sat afternoon.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="1%"></TD><TD class=main width="96%">
News.gif
2011 Schedule <HR color=#cccccc SIZE=1 noShade>Posted: 12/8/2010

Below is the finished Schedule for 2011.

2011 ATV Final Schedule
(*Subject to change)
<TABLE border=0 width=491 height=247><TBODY><TR><TD>Round </TD><TD>Date </TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>Round 1</TD><TD>January 21-23</TD><TD>Honolulu Hills Taft, CA</TD></TR><TR><TD>Round 2</TD><TD>February 26-27</TD><TD>Buffalo Bills Primm, NV</TD></TR><TR><TD>Round 3</TD><TD>March 18-20</TD><TD>Crazy Horse Campgrounds Lake Havasu City, AZ

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Round 4</TD><TD>April 22-24</TD><TD>Cahuilla Creek Anza, CA</TD></TR><TR><TD>Round 5</TD><TD>May 20-22

</TD><TD>Clay Peaks Payette, ID</TD></TR><TR><TD>Round 6</TD><TD>August 20-21</TD><TD>Washougal MX Washougal, WA</TD></TR><TR><TD>Round 7</TD><TD>September 16-18</TD><TD>Glen Helen MX Devore, CA</TD></TR><TR><TD>Round 8</TD><TD>October 21-23

</TD><TD>Race Town 395 Adelanto, CA</TD></TR><TR><TD>Round 9</TD><TD>November 11-13

</TD><TD>Speed World MX Suprise, AZ</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thank you for posting! I am going to try and make it out to a couple WORCS races next year!

No problem Joey, Would be great to have you come out and cover one or two of these for the Underground.
I will post up when we get closer..

im in on running the whole series and cant wait for the first round at taft!check out this video from the last round at mesquite!

It's a good video, both myself and TMS712 are in it. That's great to hear of another going to the WORCS races.

i had a blast in mesquite and the entry fees were really resonable and really good track layout. im going move up and try class 2 now!

The race here in Havasu is way fun! They run on the Island and down on the beach. It was a blast!!

What's up with works my car is wide am I going to have problems with that at glen Hellen and 395 ?
Eric says you will not have a problem. The WORCS races are really fun and they have the classes separated fairly so you will be running with those that will be good competion for you!

you should be fine to race in glen helen with a can am. all the rounds are not too bad for wide cars except for the washogal race. that one is tough because of all the trees.my car is anywhere from 67 to 69 inches wide depending on which wheel i have on and ive been able to get around fine

I would like to race my RZRS in the worcs series.Does anybody know were I can find the info for the races,sign ups,start times,etc.Have look on internet can not find info only find old races. Thanks!

Larry, Did you try WORCS racing web site? Click on the ATV site.. Then you can look at the yearly schedule, you will be in Class 2. You can show up and sign up for $50 plus $10 for a transponder.

you will need a fire ext. and stock side nets, doors or full sides. and standard dirt MX riding gear or a driving suit will be all you need.
they will supply you with Numbers for the event at sign up. UTVs race Sat afternoon at about 4:30pm at each event.
You will have a blast, Glen Helen is next weekend and is usually a fun track for UTVs.
If you want to look at pics to get an idea go to ATVriders and click the WORCS logo and you can look at pics from all the races this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back