Wildcat vs. XP vs. Maverick

ROTR

Rock Crawler
Here is part 1 of our shootout. Enjoy!

The Rally on the Rocks Crew does a shootout between the Arctic Cat Wildcat, Polaris XP and the Can-Am Maverick at Sand Hollow in St. George Utah.
We love all side by sides and have no bias. All tires had 9 lbs of pressure. All machines are stock except the wildcat (it has the wildcat willys clutch kit and bighorn 2.0's). They are all great machines and you couldn't go wrong with any of them. They all have plusses and minuses.
Part 2 is coming with sand hill drags and suspension shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE8wDzIGUCs

Last edited:
Wow, I'm a little surprised that the Wildcat out ran the XP. I might have to give it more consideration when I'm thinking of which 2 seater I'll never get to buy! I really thought the 4wd worked better than that when I rode the Maverick, I guess I called that one wrong:confused: Looks like the XP still has a great AWD going. Great video guys!

Probably the biggest reason the xp was as slow as it was, due to that sail of a front and rear window. I personally have raced 2 xp'side by side with one having a front half window, rear window and a top. The other was bone stock with no additions and the bone stock one was a good 2 car lengths faster going up to 60mph.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back