WILDCAT $5K SALE! SAVE $5,000!

unnamed_e50a544d-86b2-4587-b24c-b3b5302ff5c1_1024x1024.jpg

Any chance I could take one out for a test spin? It's hard to spend car $$$ on a toy that I can't test drive before I buy.... You guys are giving these away with 5K off, so I'll be scoping them out on Saturday.... That is if everyone else hasn't scooped them up by then :eek:

Any chance I could take one out for a test spin? It's hard to spend car $$$ on a toy that I can't test drive before I buy.... You guys are giving these away with 5K off, so I'll be scoping them out on Saturday.... That is if everyone else hasn't scooped them up by then :eek:

Just imagine driving your 900, but way better suspension stock and more room in the cab, comfy stock seats and a low seating position. More stable at higher speeds too. Top speed wise pretty close in the open desert (I am talking about the Wildcat X).

Just imagine driving your 900, but way better suspension stock and more room in the cab, comfy stock seats and a low seating position. More stable at higher speeds too. Top speed wise pretty close in the open desert (I am talking about the Wildcat X).

hmmmm, I heard you mention you test drove them a lot, and the XP1K, so what was the tipping point in going the PoPo route ???

I ride 90% in the sand and could not pass on the 107hp. In the sand the Wildcat X does fine, but on the big hills it does not have the punch of the XP or Maverick.

The Wildcat X in the sand is fast, but the other two borderline stupid fast.

Tipping point was the price difference between the two was not enough to sway me and the 107hp.

DID YOU PURCHASE AN ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT AT THIS WEEKENDS SAND SPORTS SUPER SHOW??

SHARE WITH US WHAT YOU THINK OF YOUR NEW WILDCAT! WHAT MODEL AND COLOR DID YOU GET??

#BERTSUTV

ARCTIC_CAT_5K_SALE_BANNER-BERTSUTV-FINAL.jpg

SAVE $5,000 OFF A WILDCAT ONLY FROM BERTS MEGA MALL!!!!!
*Limited quantities. While supplies last. Sale prices good through Friday, 10/31/14.*
If you are looking to buy a SXS now is the perfect time! We are selling Arctic Cat Wildcat's at an amazing sale price.. $5,000 OFF! Starting at only $13,499 you can own a Wildcat and take it offroading with your family and friends! We do not only just have the entry level SXS' either we have all limited edition models as well as the high performance models!
*LIMITED STOCK OFFER*

5K-SALE-BLOG-ADD-WILDCAT-4X-LTD_66e8bf8e-55f9-4244-ba1b-31cfef633032_grande.jpg

5K-SALE-BLOG-ADD-WILDCAT-4-LTD_grande.jpg

5K-SALE-BLOG-ADD-WILDCAT-4X_grande.jpg

5K-SALE-BLOG-ADD-WILDCAT-X_grande.jpg

5K-SALE-BLOG-ADD-WILDCAT-4_grande.jpg

WE HAVE MASSIVE WILDCAT INEVTORY AND A TON OF WILDCAT PARTS! DONT MISS OUT!!

CALL NOW!!! (626) 974 6600!

TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LATEST COMMERCIAL FEATURING THE WILDCAT $5K TRUCKLOAD SALE!!!

WATCH NOW!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aMX4uBAZZlM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ATTENTION UTV ENTHUSIASTS:

BERTS IS ALMOST COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF

2014 BLUE WILDCAT X'S

5K-SALE-BLOG-ADD-WILDCAT-X_grande.jpg

DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO SAVE $5,000 OFF A WILDCAT NOW!!!!

SAVE $5,000 ON A WILDCAT NOW!!!!
slideshow_4.jpg

*Limited quantities. While supplies last. Sale prices good through Friday, 10/31/14.*
If you are looking to buy a SXS now is the perfect time! We are selling Arctic Cat Wildcat's at an amazing sale price.. $5,000 OFF! Starting at only $13,499 you can own a Wildcat and take it offroading with your family and friends! We do not only just have the entry level SXS' either we have all limited edition models as well as the high performance models!
*LIMITED STOCK OFFER*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back