Who is going to Kill Class III with a RZR 570??

KenBenson#999

Watched the new rzr 570 drag race a teryx the other day and STOMPED it by 3 car lengths.
Next out came the 2010 RZRS with clutch work and the 570 beat it by half a car length!!!! The 570 wasnt even broke in yet, fresh off the truck.

I'm not so sure this thing wouldnt be the way to go in ClassII if you are looking to buy a new car cheap......

I had the same thought about some one is going to kill it with the 570 in class 3. Just think you can go all the way up to a 705 and be legal, what would a bigbore kit do to that thing?

I think it would be great to get those in class 3, class 3 is really fun, but it would really help to get some other vehicles in that class. As far as dominating, ??? Im not so sure about that, if you look at stats from last years fast laps only one rzr beat the fast rhino in 6 races and 2 rzrs beat them in 3 races, every rzr that beat the fastest Rhino was a built motor.

So then ad longtravel, cage wheels and tires, etc etc its going to slow down a little. Put the right driver in there with good suspension that will be fun to watch.

Dave, I'm pretty sure I'm involved w ur stats. Except, my motor is and has been stock. Either way.... I do agree with you that the 570 will loose a certain amount of speed w a suspension kit and a cage.
Cool to see another option for racing though.

Yes I thought you had motor work done, I appologize, but the kinda of makes my point HP is a factor, but suspension is a huge part of Worcs races. im moving to class 2 I would have loved to have some 570s to race against in class 3.

I cant wait to see who shows up with what, How many rows will be in class 1 this year!!!

The start line at Glen Helens going to be a zoo

Agreed. Again on the HP debate... These WORCS courses put the whole car to the test. My biggest upgrade was seats and 2" bodied Walker Evans shocks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back