vorra short course april 16,17(calling all nor-cal utv's)

1910RLEARD

Iif you would like put your SxS on the race cousre then vorra short course at praire city ohv is the spot. One flat fee of $300 for first time and $225 for returner's. They run two classes up to 800cc and 800 to 1000cc class.
I have only been in one vorra race and that was march 12,13 at parie city ohv. It was a blast. Course was fast and fun.There was alot more track time thenIi had thought there would be. There was three practice moto's on saturday and three heat races on sunday(8 laps each).
The utv/sxs racing has exploded accross the board. Iinstead of driving all the way to arizona or nevada This is in our backyard.
9 utv's started on saturday during practice and only 5 took the green on the main event race on sunday. So, if you would like to race and can't afford the other guys then try out Vorra.
thanks
rick leard

Well I know 2 R1's in Nor Cal that plan on racing if theres a class. Anyone else?
I TALKED TO WES AT VORRA. HE SAID HE WOULD LET YOU GUYS RUN WITH THREE CARS. CONTIGENCY RULES SAY YOU NEED FIVE CARS FOR ANY CONTIGINCY STUFF. HE ALSO SAID THAT HE WOULD NOT PUSH ANYONE AWAY FROM RACING, HE WOULD JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHERE TO PUT YOU GUYS. ALSO IF YOU GUYS WERE GOING AND WAS 100% HE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW SO HE COULD GET TROPHY'S ORDERED.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back