Video of the Teryx 4 in action, Sand and Rocks.

ROTR

Rock Crawler
Here is a quick 2 and a half minute video of our Thanksgiving weekend with the new Teryx 4. Cant believe the power and torque, not sure if its the motor or clutch. Probably both, big improvement.

Now i have to wait a month for LT. Oh well it will be a good x-mas

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqrxZZBB8fc"]Teryx 4 Thanksgiving 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

T4 looks AWESOME!!! Would def be my 1ST choice for an adventure type / rock crawler. We have something cool in the works as far as suspension is concerned for this badboy, will hopefully make it only better. NICE work Kawi!:D

Badass Lanse, cant wait to get mine. Is the power steering definetly worth it?

I'm a power steering believer as I have it on all my machines, this is however my first FACTORY power steering. Works awesome. I would definently reccomend the PS models. For $1000 difference you get side door colors and the power steering. Well worth it.

Looks like Sand Hollow.

You are correct sir. It is Sand Hollow. The only place I know of that has all the rocks you can handle as well as some great dunes.
Hit me up if any of you guys want to go riding there, I spend 2 weekends out of every month there Nov-April.

FYI, coral pink sand dunes are only an hour away. Another great place to ride.

You are correct sir. It is Sand Hollow. The only place I know of that has all the rocks you can handle as well as some great dunes.
Hit me up if any of you guys want to go riding there, I spend 2 weekends out of every month there Nov-April.

FYI, coral pink sand dunes are only an hour away. Another great place to ride.

It is on my to-do list! Will yell when I can arrange some time to make it happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back