UTVUnderground 2012 RZR-4 XP900 BUILD!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
PicsbyJasonDofPolarisforUTVUndergroundcom_005.jpg

Well we have officially had out RZR-4 XP900 for 3 days now. The car has 150 miles on it between a day in Parker and a day in Glamis! lol Breaking her in properly! Well, today our friends at www.ProArmor.com came down to pick her up from the UTVUnderground Ranch here in Valley Center, CA. The goal is to have full paneled Pro Armor Doors, Harnesses, Front Bumper, and Rear Trailing Arm Guards on and ready for pick up first thing Friday morning before we head to Soboba!

This is going to be a fun one! Word is, it may even end up at Jagged-X for some "special" work in the near future.....

Let the fun begin!

IMG_1175.jpg

Are you racing soboba in it? We are bringing ours out there but decided to put a "hired" driver in her :rolleyes:

Gonna look good Joey, how do you like it compared to the T4?

Rappy, how do you "make race gas"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet deal Joey , btw race gas is Awesome when made correctly :D

Welcome to the world of RACE GAS!

Are you racing soboba in it? We are bringing ours out there but decided to put a "hired" driver in her :rolleyes:

Hired Driver? Does that mean Dad gets to drive it? lol Or Walker himself? Or???? Does the Publicist over here get a scoop? lol Come on RJ! I hope your racing.

Gonna look good Joey, how do you like it compared to the T4?

Rappy, how do you "make race gas"?

I love both the RZR-4 and the T4 equally. Both have their purposes and strengths. Once I am done with building both of them to my liking it will be hard to choose which one to drive! lol

Race Gas is Pineapple and Jack Daniels! Best drink ever!

Great write up on both so far, looking forward to the builds.
Great to see how far the factory boys have come the last few years. The future of SxS's looks bright.

BTW thanks for the tip on race gas, think I may have to whip up a batch on the next trip.

Race Gas LOL The XP4 looks so awesome HMMM Joey what could that special work Be???? Gonna build a 12 seat FATROD outta this one LOL

I was thinking single seat!!! lol
Close buddy close!!! I just hope all the edges are smooth. Not sharp and jagged and stuff like that. Look forward to a guys night ride at G sometime in the future. The razor 4 hung in their with the wife aboard, the xp4 will smokem....or should I say the xp4-3 ==xp1 LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back