UTV World Championship Shit talking,sidebet,odds whos going to win

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
So no shit talking ? No side bets? no badassmav talking shit how hes going to show up 3 hours late and still put a spanking on me ?

Everybody scared of shit talk karma ?

Whats the deal ?

you all know Im going to win so why waste you time ?

I love it!! Its about time!! As if there isn't enough bad ass trophies and prizes and awards on the line, why not side bet it!!!

You guys must have copied the pro circuit world logo for that trophy. Couldn't come up with your own?

dont you need to practice rolling you car back upright or something ?
Clearly you were so inspired by me, you decided to do it yourself. We are so fast, I had time to dump the car twice and still beat you!!

I know were Going To Launch!!! this Addict racing engines Fast RZR !!! on the Fox Big air jump for the Cash $$$. And we will be coming thru the pack quickly

You're all winners to me!!! Thank you to all of you shit talkers, ball busters, friends and family that came out to support our event!!! We hope you all felt like the Professionals that you are!

So no shit talking ? No side bets? no badassmav talking shit how hes going to show up 3 hours late and still put a spanking on me ?

Everybody scared of shit talk karma ?

Whats the deal ?

you all know Im going to win so why waste you time ?
Ouch! Talk about karma. Hey, I only talk shit when I have shit to talk about, and right now, I'm still buildin' shit! Rest assured, you will be offered another healthy portion of my shit once it is ready for serving. Hopefully, by the Baja 500.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back