UTV Jamboree Marysvale UT Aug 9-11

Redman

MadMan
Hey all, if your looking for some amazing riding join us in Utah Aug 9-11

Bring your ATVs and UTVs, this really is a good time.
www.utvjam.com for details. Its FREE.

We are riding at 11,000 feet where its nice and cool while the rest of the planet is suffering in the heat.

Here is a short video with shots from last year.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mdRbwyKBuo"]Paiute Trail UTV Jamboree - Paiute Trail - Marysvale, Utah - YouTube[/ame]

Wish I could make it out there for this year. That's an awesome place to ride. Milo at Lizzie and Charlies and the bunch are good folks too. They make a great panini at the resteraunt who's name is currently escaping me. Hope it goes well for you!

Over 800 riders last year.
Tons of vendors.
Mega swag given away.
Chicks in Bikinis mud diving.
Whats not to love?

Are all the trails up there utv friendly? i know there is some trials up there that are 50 itches but not to sure how many of the trails are? is there good maps that show the trails online? cant wait to go it well be my first year :)

A couple of our guys just got back from their Sunday. They drive XPs and had a ball. One of the best places they have ever been.

We're looking forward to heading up for the Jamboree next month!

o nice i have a rhino and taking the in-lows down there with there rzr-4. they have not had it that long and thought this would be a good place to take them for there first long trial ride. we are staying in circleville. do you know if there is a good trail from there to marysvale? i have been there once but that was 5 years ago. i cant wait to see all the cool rides and people. i would like to get on a trail with a couple of people to have a good time. i got my rhino 6 years ago and love to ride all day or all night..

National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map #708 Paiute ATV Trail is a good map of the area. You can definitely ride from Circleville to Marysvale on the Paiute loop 1 trail, about 30 miles if memory serves. If you're staying at the campground the trail passes right in front of it. If you stay at the small hotel it's just a little north. You can also get a book on the Paiute trail at marysvale.org . Most of the trails are UTV friendly. There is the odd 50" and some 60" trails but for the most part there open to whatever. If you get a chance to check out Bullion Canyon just west out of Marysvale while there it pretty cool. Thats a great area, have fun!

My Dad just spent the last month out there and said it was awesome. I am looking forward to going out to the jambo. Anyone riding earlier in the week? Thinking I am gonna head out early and get a few extra days in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back