UTV Insurance?

Farm Bureau and keep in mind mine is street legal, so it mirrors my auto policy

100k/300k BI, Property, Uninsured, Underinsured and $500 collision/Comp

also covers my trailer

$12.68/month

Liberty Mutual 100k, 300k, 25k property damage, $100 deductable $332 a year for my Raptor250, T4, and Maverick all street legal.

when i added the Maverick last month i had asked why so cheap and they said they are getting aggressive with the ATV insurance and want to have a bigger share in that market.

i do have my house, truck, car, toyhauler and carhauler insured with them too.

Well currently Liberty Mutual, but am not happy with how they value UTVs as I go through my current claim... 21k in receipts and they say my RZR is worth 9k....I can't even find a RZR-S half ass decent on Craigslist for 10k.... I think its the way people write up the bill of sale on comps thats killing me

We have formost 290 per year for two machines.....they have been awesome. Received check for 4000.00 recently;)

Geico, don't remember te policy limits, but very happy with them. Talked to them a few years ago at the SSSS and was very impressed, so I switched.

i had progressive. $545 a year for AZ street legal, covered cost of vehicle plus upgrades up to $20k. plus all the normal accident coverage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back