The Ultimate Race.

In, thanks for the chance.:D
Mike

It's not April 1st by any chance is it?

If this is for real. WOW! even the Iron man is going to race. Question? (I thought there was bad blood between Sal and Kasey).

good old fashioned RDC April Fools...Comeone, Sal Fish and Casey Folks teaming up...BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually Rusty will be racing since he just bought Austin Kimbrells / XMF race Teryx!!! Go get em Rusty!!

Actually Rusty will be racing since he just bought Austin Kimbrells / XMF race Teryx!!! Go get em Rusty!!

bwaaahaaaaa i want to see him get in and out of that thing... I have video of someone on this site who should remain nameless falling out of it at the Off Road Expo.... LOL!!!

BS post it! I think everyone needs to see Grant in all his glory! hahahaah That was awesome

bwaaahaaaaa i want to see him get in and out of that thing... I have video of someone on this site who should remain nameless falling out of it at the Off Road Expo.... LOL!!!

Have you ever pulled a VW motor out of a bug? Thats I would have to get out of Austins car. You have to lift the car over me... hahaha. Happy Fools day....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back