thank you DFR

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
So far so good ..Just need to get a good deal on the new trinity front spindles to do the front THANX BYC Motorsports for the CV'S
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kit looks good.
how did it install? the shop by me says some of them fit kind fo tight. well at least the teryx kits did.

Kit looks good.
how did it install? the shop by me says some of them fit kind fo tight. well at least the teryx kits did.

Shocks fit tight but every thing else was real nice fit...on the rear front not done yet

Looking good man! I'm trying to round up a crew to go on a Pismo trip. Can't wait to see her all up and running.

Looking good man! I'm trying to round up a crew to go on a Pismo trip. Can't wait to see her all up and running.
I have been on the phone with a guy over at fox they will be over here in the next 6 weeks so I'm trying to get them out for a day trip to pismo too..but the 4th of july would be a great time for you guys too show up ...JUMP OFF COMP. winner gets a nessy!!!!!!!!!!

OK rhino is on the same stands as it was when I removed the old kit ... with the old kit tire was a inch or two off the ground..I cant wait to get this out to the beach
picture.php

picture.php

NICE NEW SPINDLE
picture.php

picture.php

finally got to take it out to pismo for the weekend and WOW if it was not better than what I was expecting smooth real fast steering and no bent or broken parts ..went throu the whoops and not a drop of beer spilt..lol..I'm so glad I went with the DFR kit with the fox ..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back