SoCal High Desert guys - Trying to get a practice track for us, Help!

HutchOven

I have been talking to someone from the Competitive Edge MX Track in Hesperia, CA. I am trying to get them to do a practice day for Utv's once a month on their Hillside track. They have thought about doing it in the past but the problem is that they just haven't had enough interest to get it started. I was told that if we can get enough people interested and email them to let them know, the owner might be willing to try it out and see how it goes.

Utv practice tracks are few and far between out here. Is anyone interested in a local practice track, whether you race or just want to go play around?

Here is the website Ride CEMX Home page

If you are interested in this now or may be in the future and want to help get it going, please take a minute and send an email to them at - contact@ridecemx.com

If you need help with the email you can copy/paste the example below. Pm me if you need any further help.

Hi,

I am interested in Competitive Edge making a UTV track. I live locally and a practice track for UTV's would be a great addition to your park for us UTV riders to use. Please take this into consideration. There are several of us who would like to utilize your park.

Thank you in advance,

(Your name)

Last edited:
Just an FYI. They were already supposed to open a UTV track. They took $$$ from the state OHV fund to do it. It's been 2 years, still waiting... Where'd the $$$ go?:confused:

The cops have been harassing us left and right up here. They're stopping people in the riverbed and confiscating vehicles. It's out of fucking control. They keep taking our money and our riding areas.:mad:

I'm ready to stop paying them 'cause I'm not getting shit out of it except harassment!
:mad:

Screw registration, it does nothing for us.:mad:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Where'd the $48 or so million go that the state had pigeon holed and accidentally found 2 years ago?

I haven't heard much about that. I bet a few key members of our illustrious state senate had some nice vacations.. Oh yeah they voted a pay raise for themselves, that must be it... Pompous assholes.:mad:

I thought they were going to open one a while back also, instead it was a SX track

I will make a letter for anyone that you can copy and paste and send with your name. I will PM it to whoever wants it or feel free to make your own.

Just an FYI. They were already supposed to open a UTV track. They took $$$ from the state OHV fund to do it. It's been 2 years, still waiting... Where'd the $$$ go?:confused:

The cops have been harassing us left and right up here. They're stopping people in the riverbed and confiscating vehicles. It's out of fucking control. They keep taking our money and our riding areas.:mad:

I'm ready to stop paying them 'cause I'm not getting shit out of it except harassment!
:mad:

Screw registration, it does nothing for us.:mad:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Where'd the $48 or so million go that the state had pigeon holed and accidentally found 2 years ago?
I haven't heard much about that. I bet a few key members of our illustrious state senate had some nice vacations.. Oh yeah they voted a pay raise for themselves, that must be it... Pompous assholes.:mad:

Too many lil kids get killed at Deep Creek. I stay away from there. Plus the riff raff that goes along with it. Not on the sheriff's side, but I dont blame them for confiscating vehicles on the river bed. Yes the river is fun to cruise through, but its a fragile ecosystem. I am surprised the army corp of enginneers haven't done a better job of closing the dam area off.
Now if they turned it into a regional park, that would be awesome. Actually it use to be.

Would like to have a racetrack but I have a 4 seater 800. I woukd get smoked by anyone else but a rhino. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back