Silver State Update

All wheels must be stamped or engraved with your race number. When fueling your race UTV you must have a piece of carpet or fueling mat under your UTV. Plz have your race radio frequency posted in your UTV, I recommened a lamanated card taped to the roof. Plz make sure to have a flashlite or glow sticks and your survival supplies, water, lighter, space blanket, snacks, in your race UTV, I will be checking for them. There is a good chance that you will be caught by the trick trucks and buggies towards the end of your race plz watch your mirrors. FYI The start is 17 miles past last years start. If you plan on camping at the start plz park past the 4th power line pole. Plz also try to move your RV or trailer to the finish line, do not leave it at the start. The finish line has lots of room for parking, it is a abandon air strip. Yes I will be at tech ready to start at 9:30am. Thank you for racing with BITD/UTVRA and making the UTV class the best it has ever been. See ya soon Cory S

Carpet or fuel mat is a requirement.
Fuel In Pits: All pits must have two (2) 10-lb. fire extinguishers out ready to use! Random checks may be made and time penalties may be assessed if extinguishers are not ready.

Wheels must be stamped or engraved. I will have stamps and a hammer at tech for teams to use.​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back